Chapter 26 - The Playing Cupid

ZAC POV

Thirty minutes later we are already eating on the couch while watching some programs.

"Babe, did do you tell your parents about your pregnancy yet?" I wondered.

"I haven't maybe it's best to do it on our engagement. How about your dad did you tell him yet?" She hands me a pizza.

"We talked about it yesterday actually he knew it. Mom somehow guessed you're pregnant when I complained about your condition. Dad realized to amend his way towards you especially." I gave her orange juice.

"He really did go all out to get our forgiveness. To be honest I was a bit unsettled when he apologized but after hearing that I believed he really meant it. I'm sorry I didn't tell you babe please don't be mad. " She bit her lip.

"I'm not mad babe because I had the same thought with your mom at first. Now stop biting your lip or I will take you here." I teased her.

"Hmm that's great idea but I'm afraid we need to discuss about the engagement." Shannen stuck her tongue out.

"Perhaps we can do that later?" I moved closer.

"If we start planning now then maybe you can get some." She gave a devilish smile.

"What are you taking so long to eat? Let's finish up fast so we can start planning?" I changed the topic eagerly.

"You are so incorrigible! I knew I could get you your interest that way." She giggled while placing our glasses on the coffee table.

"Stop it babe you we have to discuss the engagement remember? So you think next month is enough time for us to prepare the party? We can also list down the guests for our wedding." I suggested eagerly.

"That's the most convenient time and best idea babe." She smiled.

"How about for the wedding what do you want or when do you want it babe?" I inquired more.

"I wanted a summer wedding since we love the beach what do you think?" She asked my opinion.

"Yeah that's perfect for our big wedding." I can imagine our wedding by now. 

"Great! Besides I don't want to walk down the aisle like a huge whale." Shannen pouted suddenly. 

"Listen, your body is perfectly fine; you're just pregnant with our babies and I'm so proud flaunting your huge belly to everyone." I boost her confidence.

"Nah babe you're just saying that. In two months, I'll be huge that I won't fit to the door then I will have elephant feet and I won't be able to see it. Soon you will leave me for someone as sexy as JLO or Beyoncé." She started sniffing.

"Really JLO and Beyoncé?" I laughed so hard.

"Now you're laughing at me." She cried more. Damn!

"I am not laughing at you babe it's because of the women you mentioned." I lifted her chin.

"Well that's the first thing I have in mind." She retorted with scowl face.

"Sorry babe, please stop crying you are perfect for me and I don't care how much weight you will gain as long as you stay healthy. So don't think for once of doubting me. I love you very much and I won't leave you or our kid especially with other woman even if its JLO or Beyoncé." I cooed her.

"Are you sure?" She is still sobbing.

"I am very much sure babe. Now please stop those tears it's not good for the twins." I wiped her tears.

"I love you too babe so much. Sorry I am an emotional wreck." She hugged me.

"I know. Let's continue with our wedding plans shall we? I lifted her chin

"I want simple and solemn babe with close friends and families that's more meaningful. I want Sher as my Maid of Honour and Martin as your Best Man. What do you think?" Shannen mood changed like a blast.

"We better not tell my Mom about it you know she gets crazy about our wedding. With Martin and Sherry they are the best choice I just hope they get along." I liked that idea.

"Why don't we set up the two for a date? They're both single anyways Martin will stop being Casanova and Sher will date a real man." She emphasized the word.

"We can play cupid for once and set them up for blind date. It's going to be interesting to watch but what more exciting is for me to call you my wife, Mrs. Zac Jayden Collins." I pecked her lips.

"I love that sound and I can't wait for the day to call you my husband too." Shannen pulled away slowly.

"But I would love to know what's beneath the dress more." I kissed the base of her earlobe.

"You're really such a perv babe." She elbowed my ribcage.

"Only for you babe." I captured her lips.

After our dinner and endless listings for the engagement we finally decided the location and date. Zac and I called our parents to inform them the details date both for engagement and the wedding.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine