Jc Caylen (cute)

You haven't seen your boyfriend Jc in 2 months. It has been the worst 2 months of your life. Your surprising him and flying down to LA and surprise him. His best friend Kian is the only person who knows. The plane lands and you see Kian waiting for you. "Y/N! I haven't seen you in forever!" Yells Kian. "Kian! I missed you so much! Now, where's Jc?" You say excitingly. "He's at home. He has no idea!" He says. "Ok! Let's go surprise him!" You as you head to his car. We walk into the o2l house and you hide. You hear Jc's voice and you get super excited. "Hey Kian" Jc says, sounding kinda sad. "Hey Jc, what's up." Kian says. "Nothing much, just missing Y/N like always." He says. "Well, what would you do if she was here in this house?" Kian says. That's our sign saying I should pop out soon. "Kian! Don't joke about that!" Jc says and right then I jump out. "Y/N! Omg I missed you so much baby girl" he says. Were both crying. "Kian, did you help plan all this?" Jc asked still holding you in his arms. "Yup! And I didn't do it all for you, I missed her to!" Kian said as all three of us laugh. "So since you are here, we are going on a date." Jc says. "But I look horrible! I'm wearing sweats and no makeup and my hairs a mess I just got off a plane!" You complain. "And that's when I think your the prettiest." Jc says. He always know how to make you feel good about yourself. You end up going to Taco Bell™ and watching a scary movie. You wake up the next morning with a sleepy Jc beside you. "Good Morning Jc" you say quietly and kiss his cheek. He obviously doesn't wake up. You go downstairs and make breakfast for the three of you and spend the day at Six Flags California™ for the day and it's the best day ever. Your just happy to be back with your boyfriend and best friend.

A/N
I'm taking requests for what o2l boy you would like me to do next (or magcon boy I can do some chapters for them also) and also requests for names so it's not 'Y/N' I hope you all enjoy these little imagines! (Sorry there a bit short)