Chapter 1 I'll stick up for u

Dear : dairy today is August 14 I'm 11 and my mom's husband just left her . Know it's just me my sister (Bella ) and my little brother ( James ) . We all work together or at least I do . Emma, come here said Emma's mother I'm going some were. Do the dishes she said . okay I said with a smirk I said . I'm leavening your big brother in charged u know Cole . My mother said . Wen my mother left I asked my big brother if I could go and hang with my friends he said sure . I said u got this he said duh . So I left wen I came back my mother had returned . Wen you walked in you could see the anger on her face . She was being mean to my little brother and sister . So I grabbed her shoulder . "STOP " I said some how she turned all her anger on me . Why weren't u back in time to do the dishes ? Why did u leave ? Why is the house messed up ? I said u should have cleaned it . This house isn't my response ability nether is my sister or brother but me and Cole take care of them not u . She snatched me up and took me to the kitchen and beat me with a plastic hanger intel it broke . I ran to my room no one did anything the just watched . I guess they didn't know what to do . I went to bed because I didn't want to get hit again but I would do anything for my siblings . Dear:dairy I'm not the best speller so hang with me . Yesterday I got a beaten but that wasn't the first time I have gotten "busted lip,scratched face,slapped,abused verbal " . A lot has happened but after a while it starts not to hurt the pain just go's away . But what won't go away is seeing my little sister or brother go through that . And I won't let it happen .