Scáthach and the child

Girl: Hey mommy where daddy.

Scáthach: Small child why are you calling me mommy?

Girl: Because you're my mommy.

*Scáthach looks around and sees she's in her kingdom.*

Scáthach: Why am i here?

Girl: Mommy what are you talking about?

Scáthach: It's nothing small child. Hey what's your name?

Girl: I-I don't know.

Scáthach: How do you not know what your own name is?

Girl: It's not that i don't know it's just that i can't remember. Mommy do you know my name?

Scáthach: No and lets get some things straight. You will call me Scáthach not mommy and you will not cry.

Girl: But mommy w-

Scáthach: What did i say?

Girl: Scáthach what's that noise?

Scáthach: Get somewhere safe child.

*Scáthach summons gae bolg her hand and prepares for a fight. The sound of horse hooves stomps on the ground, the noise get louder and louder as they get closer. She sees a large army outside of her castle.*

Head knight: We are the knights of the eternal kingdom and we demand to see the owner of this castle

Head knight: We are the knights of the eternal kingdom and we demand to see the owner of this castle. The one called Scáthach.

*Scáthach comes out of the castle doors and the girl looks from a nearby window.*

Scáthach: I am the one called Scáthach. What is it that you desire from me?

Head knight: Our queen have demeaned to have the castle on the isle skye.

Scáthach: Well no i'm not gonna give up my property up.....so easily. Is there anyone that will fight for the honor of there queen?

*No one steps forward.*

Scáthach: Okay. *She summons gae bolg in her hand and preforms gae bolg alternative*

(Sadly she's not in swimsuit.)

Head knight: It's so beautiful.

*The spears ends up killing all of the knights. The girl runs out of the castle and going to Scáthach*

Scáthach: *Internally* Why is the is my castle here? This doesn't make any sense.

Solas: Hey can you hear me?