What Are YOU Good At

Title may be confusing but I hope everyone will understand by the end of it. I've grown over the time I've been writing this book. Some parts of my book make me smile, some parts make me cringe and some parts make me think "woah I'm in such a better place now." I started this book for self love and glo up methods but it turned to my own little diary that only a few people can see and comment on. I love that. Well I want to say I'm a young, aspiring musician. Music is a way I can express my emotions without really saying what I feel. I can sing and write what I feel and be more confident on what my feelings are. Writers block is hell. I had it for 2 weeks almost and I'm finally getting back in the groove of things. School has been hectic too. Since we are on quarantine break, I've been trying to better myself as a writer and performer. I wanna start doing covers when we move into our new house. I know this is what I'm supposed to do in life. Perform. I don't know if my parents would fully support that but I wouldn't be surprised if they would be 100% behind it. The title is finally being used in this entry lol. What are you good at? If you want to paint, sing, dance, hell even if you wanna become a stripper and throw your ass for some cash, you should. All that matters is that YOU know that YOURE good at it. Be the best at it. Be so great at your job that people looking outside in, would think that person was born to do this.  Love y'all.