Chapter 2

Carly snuggled up to Reba and eventually fell asleep.When Narvel got home he said his wife in awe over their daughter.Reba pushed a piece of hair from her face and admired her features that resembled her and Narvel so much.Narvel walked over to the couch"would you like to get up?" he asked guessing that they had been like that for a while."No I'm good, but could you do me a favor?"she asked looking up at him."Anything." he replied."could you stay with us? just until she wakes up."Reba told him."of course."he replied.Trying not to disturb Carly he wrapped his arms around Reba and rubbed her stomach."How much longer?" he asked "just three weeks."she replied."Doesn't even seem that king ago that you told me that you were pregnant." Narvel said "I know, it's hard to believe that so much had happened in that time period."she placed her hands on his."Mom?" Carly said groggily as she raised her head."Come on Let's go to bed.'Narvel said as he stood up to pick Carly up."Don't, i'm to heavy for you,' she mumbled.''Carly your like 90 pounds."Narvel replied."Fine." He learned that she was always hesitant at first but she didn't take much coaxing. He carried her bridal style up to her room and tucked her in.Normally a 15 year old wouldn't let her dad tuck her in but then again, he never really got the chance to do it over the past 14 years. "I love you Daddy" those words brought tears to his eyes"I love you too Bug."