The graduation

Tyamphic's pov:

We were about an hour from Mandalore and I asked my uncle if me and Sabine could choses our own captains for the 1st fleet and specter fleet's fleet admirals and admirals. I told him I had a fleet admiral in mind and Taylor chose her admiral before she went undercover and Sabine chose her admiral two. I also told him they would be the captains on the isd we are put in charge of when on 1st fleet missions.

The Emperor's pov:

So my nephew wants to choose his own command staff. I'll see what three he chooses and if I agree he will get them. Show me who you have picked.

Tyamphics pov:

My uncle asked me to show who I chose as potential candidates for the fleet admirals. I hand him the list and their accomplishments.

The Emperor's pov:

He gave me the list of names and their accomplishments.

Sapphire krayz rank specter fleet, fleet admiral, Imperial fleet captain. Sapphire is in the top 5 student's after tyamphic Taylor and Sabine all other info is classified.

Samantha krayz rank specter fleet, admiral, Imperial fleet captain.

Samantha is a top 5 student after her sister and Tyamphic Taylor and Sabine all other info is classified.

Jun wren rank specter fleet, admiral, Imperial fleet captain.

Jun is a top 10 student after Samantha and Tyamphic Taylor and Sabine all other info is classified.

I'm impressed. I look at Tyamphic and Sabine you can have them in both fleets but who is assigned to who.

Tyamphic's pov:

I'll take Sapphire, Taylor wants Jun and Sabine wants Samantha. While me Sabine and Taylor will be on The Protector or my isd flagship they will be on the other two vessels that form the fleet command triangle. Then after three more minutes I hear the navigation station say we have arrived to Mandalore. I put the fleet in a pattern that has the carriers at the back with the Protector, Phantom, and Quantum in front of them surrounded by the battlecruisers and battleships going down to the gunships.

The next day

Tyamphic's pov:

Me and Sabine where the last to be called up to receive our rank pins and our ship's plaques but when we where we got the ranks of lord and lady of the navy and we got the devastation the artist and the sharp shoot as our command but they wouldn't be with us for the mission tomorrow. After that me and Sabine asked for Sapphire, Jun, Samantha to meet us in the administration office.

Sapphire's pov:

When I heard Tyamphic and Sabine call me and my sister and friend Jun to the office I was scared and curious as well. When we got there we were surprised to see the Emperor there as well. I asked why they called us and what they told us was a shock.

The emperor's pov:

The three mandalorian in front of me were shocked when they came into the office when Tyamphic and Sabine told them that they were the captains of the devastation, the artist and the sharp shot they almost fainted. They did actually faint when the two told them that they were chosen for a highly classified fleet and that two would be admirals and one of them would be a fleet admiral if they accepted and if they did they would be under Tyamphic Sabine and Taylor when she got back. They took the offer.