Chapter 2

Jack's POV:

"Jack you'll be paired with Annabeth"

That sentence never left my brain...

"Jack you'll be paired with Annabeth"

My greatest wish finally came true! Ever since 6th grade I've been dreaming this scenario. That one day I will make Annabeth's Prom night wonderful and magical. To tell you the truth yeah I like Annabeth.. oh no I love Annabeth... Ever since we are little, I start to like her. Even though I have some girlfriends from the past but still they are very far compared to Annabeth. How come not? I mean she's cute, funny, she's unique, and I love her spirit when she protected Mandy when we were young. Ever since then I started teasing her because I find it very very cute to see her annoyed. So when our teacher told us that she will be my partner in the Prom, I am so shocked and my face drained of all color. Nervous also because how will she respond as to how I will treat her during Prom? Will she be very beautiful as she looks right now? How will I make her happy on that night? All these thoughts came to my head once that I thought I might burst of it. I noticed she took a glance at me and when I looked at her, she has a sad look on her face.. And I feel bad inside. Does she really hate me? Or is she pining for someone else? I also regret teasing her all this time. That is maybe why she is sad right now. Ugh I'm such a terrible person. I let her suffer so much embarrassment and now she is embarrassed to have me as her partner. Well I promise you Annabeth I will make sure you will never forget this Night. I promise you. 

Mandy's POV

Its now lunch break and still Annabeth is moping.

"Earth to Annabeth?" I asked her.

"Huh?" She replied.

"What up with you? Cheer up girl! You are so lucky to be the partner of Jack!"

As soon as I said it, every people in the cafeteria turned their eyes on Annabeth. The lucky girl doesn't know how to appreciate the grace of God.

"It's just that did you see his reaction? I swear he doesn't like me to be his partner! Am I that horrible?" She pouted.

"Shhh Honey, if ever he didn't like you to be his partner I swear we will make sure he will gonna regret it." I said.

"REally? And how?" She asked.

"Just wait my dear! I have a plan working!" I exclaimed.

Jack Jack Jack, don't underestimate my powers WHAHAHAHAHA ( Evil Laugh ). I will gonna make you fall hard on my best bud! Just you wait!