Prologue

Ava P.O.V

Nobody really knows pain. Pain is just a metaphor for anger, hate sadness, grief, loss, being lost, etc. But for people like me, it's a never ending cycle of pain... There isn't anyone to talk to, anyone to help, because I don't have anyone. Everyone I love either dies, or goes away. Hell, I killed my own father. It was out of anger, and my poor judgment. It was an accident. It's not like I stabbed him or something.

See, I am nuisance. The emo kid, the one that sees ghosts, has visions, and most importantly, is a WITCH. Oh, did I mention banshee? Yeah yeah, I know, witches aren't supposed to be real. Well they are. Werewolves, vampires, angels, demons, vampyres, all of that. It's true. My father was a human, and my mother was a witch/banshee. So, some how I got her genes. Anyway, I sit here in this big ASS house and wallow. Because there is nothing left to do. But that's what happens when your parents whole fortune was left to you. You wallow.

"Ava, get ready for today." said the maid, Gloria. The woman practically raised me. She lives/ works here with her husband Mark. Some how, they managed to stay out of my cycle of pain. I honestly don't know how. And yes, Mark is a werewolf. Gloria is human.

**********

So here I am, walking to school in my ripped skinny jeans, and a Black Veil Brides band T. I didn't feel like driving, so I walked. And when I mean walked, I mean I walked two blocks to my best friend Lizzy's'. Her name is Vasilissa, but most people call her Lizzy, Liss, Lissa, etc. It's a long list. But really, she is the only other person I have. I am not a very social person. Lizzy is a vampyre. Which is a vampire, but they have the life span of a human, drinks off of blood, has the strength of a vampire, can have kids, but they aren't bound to the sun. Vampires are bound to the sun, immortal, drink blood, and are super fast/ strong. See, her mate is a Vampire. So, she will be immortal once she mates to him. Lizzy just wants to wait awhile.

But anyway, Lizzy was already waiting by her car when I got there. "What took you so long, Ava?"

"I woke up late..."

"Oh, OK. Well, let's go! I want to see Sam, I miss him."

"Liz, you just saw him yesterday!"

"I know, but still!" We got into the car, and drove to my least favorite place on Earth. SCHOOL...

***************

So, that was the prolouge. I hope everyone enjoyed it! I would love for someone to make me a cover! I will try to update soon...

~McKenna

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN