Jotaro x Reader : It'll Be Okay

[I know I have a lot of requests I need to write, but right now I just need some soft Joot for my soul (granted I made him way too soft but idfaf) anyway, enjoy]

It wasn't often that your husband found you in such a state of disarray, but today happened to be one of those rare occasions. There you sat, staring out the window with tears in your eyes, a pillow held tightly against your chest. He attempted to get your attention, mumbling your name but to no avail.

"(Y/N)," he spoke a bit louder, jolting you from your thoughts. Turning to meet his gaze, he fully saw the pain swirling in your beautiful hues. He wanted to ask what was wrong, to find out what had caused the love of his life to look in so much agony, but he wasn't given the chance as you started talking.

"I don't know what it is," you answered honestly. "I just feel so alone. I know I have you and my family and your family as well, but even then, it's like there's a piece missing in my chest and it just hurts. Sometimes it hurts so bad emotionally that I can feel it physically. And I just can't shake this feeling that I'm alone, that I'll end up alone and that I'll be alone forever. I know it's stupid, but I just can't help it." Your voice turned to a whisper at the end as your gaze fell to your feet, tears now steadily streaming down your flushed cheeks.

"Oh hunny," Jotaro whispered quietly, taking a long stride forward and wrapping his arms firmly around you. With your face buried in his chest, you fully fell apart. Your body wracked with sobs as Jotaro attempted to soothe your aching heart.

"I know it hurts baby, I know it does, but I promise I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here by your side and I'll never leave you okay?" He pressed a soft kiss to the side of your head before continuing. "I know it's hard, missing them, I mean. I'm sure that's at least some part of what you're feeling. But they're in a better place now.

"They don't have to worry about stand users, about psycho vampires trying to take over the world or about serial murderers with stands. They get to watch over us from heaven and watch us grow and live and carry on their legacy," his fingers found there way into your hair, gently running between your locks and against your head as he continued. "I love you. My family loves you. You'll never be alone, it's silly to even think that you will. And I promise you, everything is going to be okay."

For the next few moments, you found your breaths calming, your tears slowing, and your shaking stopping. The sound of Jotaro's heartbeat flooded your ears as your sniffles came to an end. The two of you stood locked in each other's arms, swaying in the sunlight that poured over the blinds and into your home. In that moment, you felt peace for the first time in years. You felt safe. You felt like everything truly would be okay.