ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21

"OUR DEAL WAS THAT YOU help me kill Klaus," Elijah responded. It took about an hour for Damon to answer all the questions. Actually, Rose answered them as Damon was ready to snap at people after 2 questions.

"Well, I never agreed with it. Although I don't have any problem with that either. We can do that once we get the elixir from him," Damon said.

"We can't. Bonnie dies if she uses that amount of power," Jeremy, butted in.

"Jeremy..." Bonnie started, but the Gilbert boy cut her off.

"No, Bonnie! I agreed to your sacrifice as it was an ultimatum. Either you or Elena. And you asked me to respect your wish, as it's your best friend's neck on the line. But now...it's not. Both Elena and Katherine will come out of this alive, even if we don't kill the Psycho Hybrid," Jeremy spoke in a no-nonsense tone.

"What are you talking about, Jeremy?" Elena asked, confused.

"To kill an Original, Bonnie should access the power of all the 100 witches. And one can't do that unless they want to die," Jeremy stated.

"And you didn't think we have to know about this?" Caroline asked angrily, looking at the witch.

"Just because a bunch of dead witches gave me a warning doesn't mean I will die. Have a little faith in me," Bonnie announced.

"Bonnie, you just had these powers since yesterday. You are not used to handling that amount of power, much less use it. There is a little to no chance for you to come out alive of this," Stefan said, shaking his head.

"You dying is not an option Bonnie. If it means I have to be a living, breathing, and moving, blood bag for the rest of my life...I am okay with it," Elena replied.

"And, you are okay with Niklaus siring his own bloodline? Building his own race? Endangering, not just vampires, but everyone?" Elijah asked, looking at the human doppelganger.

"I am not risking the lives of my loved ones for anything," Elena stated. "I don't really care if it's selfish at this point. Maybe I will make a deal with Klaus myself. My blood, for protection."

"Elena, did you think this through?" Stefan asked softly, "This is not a decision you can take lightly."

"What other choice do I have, Stefan?" The latest doppelganger said with a sigh. "I am going for the lesser of two evils."

"So...we are not going to kill Klaus," Damon said, a doubting edge in his voice.

"No," Elena said, looking at Elijah.

"Good decision, Love," A voice hollered from outside the main door.

"What the..." Damon was already at the door before he could complete the sentence. And everyone followed after him at their own pace.