[7] Bean

Knock knock knock

Akaashi groaned before rolling over to check his phone. 1pm.

After getting home late and going to bed at 7am, Akaashi figured he would spend the whole day in bed.

'So much for that thought.'

He kicked his feet over the side of the bed, stretching his arms.

He went to move when a streak of black ran in front of him.

"Shit-!"

Akaashi tripped over the cat, sending him sprawling onto the floor.

"Ouch," Akaashi muttered.

Knock knock knock

"BE THERE IN A MOMENT!" Akaashi yelled.

He continued to lay on the floor for a couple of seconds. He looked up, seeing the cat sitting in front of him, staring at him.

"That was mean and you know it."

"Meeow."

"You're lucky you're cute," Akaashi sighed standing up. He looked in the mirror that hung on his wall. His hair was sticking up every which way. He attmepted to tidy it, only making slight progress.

He ignored it, walking to the front door and opening it.

"Oh thank god!" Bokuto said quickly walking in and dropping a bunch of stuff on Akaashi's floor.

"My arms were getting heavy."

"Uhh, what are you doing here?"

"I brought cat supplies!" Bokuto answered cheerfully, pointing at the millions of bags now laying on Akaashi's living room floor.

"Why is there so...much?"

There was at least 15 bags stuffed with various stuff. Akaashi wondered how Bokuto even managed to carry all of that stuff at once, not to mention knock on his door.

"So I might've gotten a little carried away," Bokuto admitted.

"A little?"

"Well, I went to the store right? And I wasn't quite sure what to get so I Googled it, but then depending on what website you go on, they reccomended different things. Plus I didn't know what the cat would like, so I just got everything."

"Kind of excessive don't you think?"

"No!" Bokuto said defensively, "It's important that this cat lives a great life! Speaking of which, where is the cat?"

"Probably in my bedroom, you can come and see her."

"Her?"

"I also did my own research, and yeah it's a female. I scheduled a vet appointment and lucky enough they had a cancelation so I can bring her in tomorrow for all her shots and stuff. I can get the gender confirmed there. Plus I want to get her fixed. As much as I love cats, I don't have the capability to handle kittens."

"Have you thought of any names?"

"Not really. I was going to call you and come up with a name, but now you're here so we can come up with one now."

"Yeah sorry for arriving unannounced. I got excited," Bokuto said sheepishly, following akaashi to his bedroom.

"That's fine," Akaashi hummed.

The apartment was a lot bigger than Bokuto expected. It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a pretty spacious living room, and a full kitchen. It was a lot considering the costs of Tokyo apartments.