2. Someone Else's Name

The doorbell that rang into the silence filled room made you fly up from the chair. "I'll get it!" You yelled, already taking off to the door. You heard Asher laugh. He knew that the silence was killing you.

Behind that door was a shock. "What the hell are you doing here?" You asked looking at Jin. "I came to check up on you and Asher," Jin said, smiling.

As if on cue, Asher showed up. His eyes were burning through Yoongi. "And why is he here?" You asked still angry, just not as much. "I'm here for Zoey."

Both Asher and you scoffed. "I'll go get her and you two can use each other like you usually do." Asher held in his laugh. You started to walk back into the living room.

"Is Yoongi here already?" She asked, knowing damn well that you were uncomfortable with what she was doing. "Yes. But before you do anything give me and Asher a moment to get ready." She looked genuinely confused. "What are you getting ready for?"

"I am not staying here another night, listening to whatever you do in your bedroom." She giggled as you walked back to the front door to allow Jin and Yoongi in. Asher pulled you upstairs to your room.

He closed the door behind him. "How long has this been going on?" He asked as you stood in front of your closet trying to find a jacket to put on so you could leave the two alone. "Since she started working for them."

You grabbed a blue jacket that looked familiar to both you and Asher. "And how long is that?" He asked as you put on his jacket and walked over to the door. "It's been a year or two." You said jogging down the stairs with the brown-haired one following behind you.

"And you didn't decide to tell me so I could beat her ass." You grabbed Jin by the arm and dragged him to the door. "Can we not talk about him? He is the last thing I want on my mind." You said, throwing one last glare at Yoongi before you three of you left.

~~~

"So...why are you back?" Jin asked, killing the silence as you walked. "I'm back because she wanted me here," Asher said patting the top of your head. Jin laughed. "I never would have thought that you two would get along."

You smiled weakly. "After what they did to us," You said looking up at Asher, who had his arm around you. "We were all each other had." Jin laughed again but this time it was genuine.

"You two could pass for a couple." You and Asher look at each other. His arm falls from around your shoulder and you back away. Both of you shake remembering the kiss that was shared.

"I'll take that as a 'we tried, but it didn't work'." Asher laughed along with Jin. "Yeah...we've learned our lesson." The three of you walk into a restaurant to have dinner.

~~~

There was heavy breathing and Zoey looked furious. Usually, she would be giggling like an idiot after this but she wasn't. She was mad.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi said eyes focused on the ceiling. "Just shut up!" Zoey snapped at him. Yoongi closed his mouth, even though he wanted to explain himself.

"This is the first time someone yelled the wrong name while having sex with me." Zoey was pissed as words flew out her mouth. "Why the fuck did her name come out of your mouth?"

Speechless, Yoongi just shakily shrugged his shoulders. "Not once! Not twice! Not even three times! Fucking five times!" Yoongi looked at the girl that was screaming.

"Why were you counting?" Yoongi said with a soft tone. Zoey gave him the crazy eyes. "That's what you're paying attention to!" Yoongi saw her eye twitch with anger and decided to get dressed.

He walked downstairs to see you, Jin, and Asher with bags of food. Yoongi walked up to them to pick out some food. The girl that was just screaming at the idol came downstairs.

Zoey had her blonde hair in a bun and was fully dressed. She yanked you away from the food and now, you were the one being dragged out the door.

"What did you do to her?" Jin asked looking at the door that you were just dragged through. "Nothing." Asher chuckled. "Lies." Yoongi glared at him. "I'll figure it out anyway. Y/n talks to me about everything."

Yoongi started to sweat even more than he was before. This time he was sweating for different reasons.

~~~

You yanked your arm away from Zoey. "What the fuck is your problem?" You asked while rubbing your arm. "I need you to stay away from Yoongi." You bitterly laughed. "I've been doing that for seven years now."

That's all you ever wanted. For Yoongi to stay away from you and your life. "Do you want to know why?" She asked. You knew that you didn't have a choice but you still answered.

"Nope."

"He said your name while we were having sex." Your eyes almost popped out of your head. Zoey continued. "Well, actually...he screamed your name." You, on the verge of laughing, walked around Zoey and back into the house.

Zoey followed behind you. Asher smiled at you and wanted an answer as to why Zoey was so angry. "So what did she tell you?" Your nose scrunched. You were unsure if you wanted to tell.

Yoongi glared at you and that's when you stopped hearing your conscience. "YOONGI SCREAMED ANOTHER GIRL'S NAME WHILE THEY WERE HAVING SEX!!!" Zoey pinched your arm which was probably already bruised by her grabbing you earlier.

Yoongi choked on his food and Asher was rolling on the floor. Jin was getting ready to scold you until he heard you mumble, "My name to be exact."

He looked at Yoongi who was fighting to catch his breath and then looked you having a battle with your mind. "Shit! He said my name!" Your voice came out louder than expected. "What?!" Asher asked, angry and confused.

"There is no way that this is true. Right, Yoongi?" Asher asked shooting daggers at the pale boy. Yoongi cleared his throat from the choking of food. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"It's true," Yoongi said in tiny font. Everyone looked at you, who was still battling your mind. "Why the fuck did my name come out your mouth?" You asked calmly. This was the first time you had spoken to him since this morning.

"I don't know." His voice cracked at the end of his sentence. "I think we should choose a different day to talk about what happened," Jin said standing up from the couch.

"No. I think now is perfectly fine." Asher and Zoey said in sync with each other. You looked at Yoongi who just nodded in agreement.

I'm not ready yet.

~~~

"I've met someone!" Zoey said running next to you as you lift weights. "Who?" You asked putting down the weights. "His name is Min Yoongi and he's a trainee under Big Hit Ent."

You looked at her with your brows furrowing. "What the hell is Big Hit Entertainment?" She smirked. "You'll soon see. He has a lot of talent."

"Like what?" You asked, grabbing your towel from the bag. "He can play the piano...he can rap really fast." You nodded. "Okay." You were unamused until she said, "He produces music. I mean his group will be the next big thing."

"So have you made a move yet?" You expected her to say yes and tell you all about how it went. Instead, Zoey said, "Nah he's not my type."