Ongoing Projects

Scavenger Dreams: The month of March was dedicated to our scavenger hunt! Now that March is over and April is here, we're happy to be looking at each and every participant. This is our time to check out what our participants found and award prizes! We had a lot of fun with this contest and we hope to have even more participants next time.

Fancy the Fiction: As of late, we've decided to make our prompts monthly, but that doesn't mean our prompts are boring! The prompts are varied and sometimes tough. It will certainly challenge you as a writer. Writers have a whole month to finish their piece and then share with the rest of the club. If you're open to criticism, just indicate that you are when you share. At the end of the month, an admin for TeamOfDreams will vote for their favorite and award a dated sticker.

Pass The Poetry 2020: If you want to grow as a poet, this is for you; this ain't your Grandma's poetry club! The prompts are no joke. Are you up for the challenge? Each month, one of these tough challenges is published. Poets then have the month to compose and post their poems, indicating if they are open to critique. At the end of the month, an admin for @TeamOfDreams will vote for their favorite and award a dated sticker. Come give it a try... we dare you.

Lost Dreams Book Club: Have a story you're looking to get feedback on? Join. Wanting to find some new books and expand your library? Join. Joining this book club is a great way to get some feedback on your writing and help you expand your own skills as a reviewer. Did we mention that we focus on reading your entire book? Our book club is still up and running and we're looking for members to expand. You may also get a chance to interact with the TeamOfDreams admins since a few of us have joined. Be sure to check it out when you get the chance! 

 Be sure to check it out when you get the chance!