Born Under A Bad Sign

*3rd Person POV*

Dean was on his cell phone, leaning against his car. He was fidgeting, clearly upset. "Ellen, it's me again. Any chance you've heard from her?" Dean asked into the phone. "What about Sam? Has he heard anything?" He asked then Ellen replies and he sighs.

"I swear, it's like looking for my dad all over again. I'm losing my mind here." Dean exclaims. "No, I've called her a thousand times, there's nothing but voicemail. I don't know where she went, or why. (Y/n)'s just gone." Dean said, upset, then his cell phone beeps. "Hang on." He said and he holds up his phone and shows another incoming call - (y/n)'s cell. He answers it.

"(Y/n)? Where the hell are you? Are you okay?" He asked, panicked. "Hey, hey, hey! Calm down. Where are you?" He asked after a few moments. "All right, don't move, I'm on my way." He said while (y/n) hangs up the phone slowly, looking numb. Her knuckles are bloody.

Dean drives to reach (y/n), passing a sign reading TWIN LAKES, while he was on the phone with Sam. "Yeah, I found her. Nah, I got this. J-Just go to the Roadhouse or Bobby's. I'll bring her back." he said and he hangs up.

Minutes later, he arrives at the hotel and parks, then gets out. Inside the motel, he walks frantically down a narrow hallway, checking door numbers until he reaches room 109. He knocks. "(Y/n), it's me. (Y/n)!" Dean shouts and he tries the door - it open.

Inside, (y/n) hadn't moved, still sitting numbly on one bed. "(Y/n)? Hey." Dean said as he goes over to her. "Hey, Dean." She said in a quiet voice and Dean kneels beside her.

"Are you bleeding?" He asked once he sees her knuckles. "I tried to wash it off." (Y/n) said and Dean sees that her shirt was covered in blood, he gropes at it, searching for a wound. "Oh my God." He whispers.

"I don't think it's my blood." (Y/n) said. "Whose is it?" Dean asked as he looks up at her. "I don't know." She replies. "(Y/n), what the hell happened?" Dean asked, worried and scared, and then (y/n) finally looks up at him. "Dean. I don't remember anything." She said, fear etched over her face.

Some later, Dean returns to the room, carrying a grocery bag. (Y/n) had changed clothes and was looking a little less out of it. "What'd you find out?" She asked him. "You checked in two days ago under the name Richie Sambora. Of course, I think the scariest part about this whole thing is the fact that you're a Bon Jovi fan..." Dean said and she scoffs at him.

"Dean." She said, flatly. "Your room's been quiet, nobody's noticed anything unusual." Dean said. "You mean no one saw me walking around covered in blood?" She asked him. "Yeah. That's what I mean." Dean said.

"Then how the hell did I get here, Dean? What happened to me?" (Y/n) asked, confused and angry. "I don't know. But you're, you're okay, and that's what matters. Everything else we can deal with." Dean said. "Oh really? 'Cause what if I hurt someone? Or worse?" (Y/n) asked, panicked.

"(Y/n)..." Dean said, exasperated. "What if this is what John warned you about?" She asked. "Hey, whoa, whoa, come on, let's not jump the gun here. We don't know what happened. We've just got to treat this like, like any other job. What's the last thing you remember?" Dean asked her.

"Just me, you and Sam in that motel room in West Texas, going out to grab some burgers, and..." she said and Dean's brow furrows. "West Texas? That was, that was over a week ago." He said to her. "That's it." (Y/n) said, shrugging, and Dean looks at her, stunned. "Next thing I knew I was sitting here. Bloody. Felt like I'd been asleep for a month." She replied.

"Okay. Retrace your steps. The manager said you left yesterday afternoon and he never saw you come back, so..." Dean said and he pulls back the curtain and finds a bloody fingerprint on the window. "Hey." He said and (y/n) looks over at it.