‣ 07

lol i realised that i prefer my text to
be aligned in the middle so this is
how it'll be from now on.. deal with it.

RAVEN

"okay, here you go," coco smiled as she stopped the car outside kai's house. "thanks coco," ruel smiled as he got out of the car. "thank you so much for tonight," raven then added as coco smiled at them both in return. "don't get too fucked up," she chuckled. "no promises," ruel smirked as coco rolled her eyes and drove away.

raven then took a look at the house. it was beautiful, it looked like a house that she would only be able to imagine in her dreams. she couldn't even bare to think of how much this house must have cost his parents. "holy shit," she mumbled under her breath.

"i know right, it's amazing. just wait til you see the inside," ruel commented. raven was never a fan of mansions, they were far too extravagant for her. but this one was gorgeous, she couldn't help but obsess over it.

as raven and ruel made it inside, raven gasped. the interior was absolutely stunning, a crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling and beautiful paintings were hung upon the wall.

"ruel! raven! what are you guys doing here i thought you had a concert!" mary smiled as she drunkenly pulled them both into a tight hug. "ruel was getting hunted down by twelve year olds so we left," raven chuckled. "ah yup, that's what fame does to a man," mary replied with a laugh as she patted ruel on the back.

after conversing with mary and ruel for a few minutes, raven excused herself to go get a drink from the at-home bar. whilst making her way over, a familiar
face approached raven. it was kai, the guy raven had been previously introduced to, and who was holding this party.

"hey raven, didn't think i'd be seeing you tonight," he smiled, "well, i decided i'd come check it out. your place is amazing by the way," she replied whilst admiring the home even more. kai nodded, his eyes slowly darted around the room, he was obviously intoxicated.

"you wanna smoke?" he asked as he held out a joint in his hand. "no thanks, i'm good, just gonna stick to drinks tonight," she awkwardly replied as she grabbed a drink out of an esky that was full of bottles.

she didn't know whose drinks they were but she didn't really care. if they could afford that much alcohol then they wouldn't notice if one went missing. "come on!" kai insisted, "just one hit,". "thanks for the offer but i really don't want to," she said, in a slightly more aggressive tone while taking a sip of her drink.

"you a pussy or something?" he smirked as raven rolled her eyes. "no, i just don't want to, okay?" she groaned. she was starting to get sick of kai, she was trying to have a good night and he just kept killing her mood. he just didn't quite seem to understand that she didn't want to smoke.

"surely you do, here, let me get someone else to try it so i can show you it's not scary," he said. "i'm not scared. i just don't want to do it," she mumbled.

kai then called out for ruel to come over. raven tensed up at the mention of his name. she did not want to see him smoke in front of her. ruel wandered over and smiled at raven as she leant uncomfortably against a wall.

"what's up?" ruel asked kai. "raven here is too scared to smoke this bong, give it a try and show her she has nothing to be scared of," he chuckled as raven rolled her eyes. ruel chuckled in annoyance and took a quick glance at raven before looking to kai. "just lay off of it, she obviously doesn't want to," ruel argued as raven faintly smiled at his reply.