₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-₮ⱧⱤɆɆ

Now playing

Now playing..

"1983"
-Weathers
////
"We made love and history"
•-•

He's so unreadable.

I didn't know what to respond with.

"I-... I need to take a break.." I said and quickly got up.

    I made my way towards Henry's office. "Uh- Henry can I take a short break?"

He looked up from his paperwork. "Oh! Yes that's fine, theres no one out there to tend to anyways."

    I nod and walked outside. The sun was starting to set, making the sky a pretty pink and orange mixture.

My chest rose and fell in an rhythmic manner.

    I steadied myself and my breathing.
I leaned against the building and closed my eyes. This is the equivalent to a smoke break, except I don't smoke.

I heard someone approaching me, so I opened my eyes. Julian stood in front of me.

   "What are you doing out here?" He asked.
"I'm taking a breather." I responded, staring off into the sunset.

"Why would you need to? Did something happen?"

My gaze fell back on him. "Nothing happened, it's fine." I was a little irritated.

"Does it have to do with Will?" He did something, didn't he?"

I snapped. "Just stop pushing, okay? If I wanted to tell you I would've already told you!" I sighed and watched the sun disappear.

"I'm here if you need me, Y/n." He said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I flinched in reaction to his touch.

He looked down. More specifically, he looked down at my wrist.

He then suddenly picked my arm up, observing my wrist. "Hey!" I tried to jerk my hand back.

He noticed the initials that were carved into my wrist.
"What the hell.. he did this, didn't he?"

I was pissed off. "Stop poking at something you know nothing about!" I shouted. "I just want you to be safe!" He argued back.

"Oh, of course you do!" I sarcastically said. "I'm fine, so stop worrying."

"Y/n.. you have to get away from him. He isn't safe. He could hurt you, or worse!"

"How do you know?" I angrily said.

"Because I know he did the murders. I know he kidnapped you. I know everything, Y/n! You can't hide anything!"

I shoved him away. "There's so much shit you don't know about! Just fuck off." I stormed back inside the building, extremely pissed off.

I noticed Henry leaving his office, so I calmed myself quickly. "Hey, Y/n, can you grab me a screwdriver really quick from the back room?"

   I nodded. "Yeah, it's no problem." I made my way towards the back room. I
then heard screaming.

    Screaming from someone I never thought I would hear so terrified.

"Get out of my fucking head!"

It was almost muffled.

I knew that voice anywhere. I never thought I would hear William Afton so scared.

I stopped at the door for a moment, waiting for something else to happen, before I heard screams of pure pain and agony.

Shit!

I open the door and see such a sight. William Afton, having a springlock accident.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion.

I could let him die right now. I choose his fate right now. The power I have right now is terrifying.. I need to do something.

A part of me wants to let him perish. To let him fucking die like the waste of human space he is.

My mind drifted back to his words.

"In the end, you'll always come back to me."

I hate how right he was.

I start pulling Will out of the suit. He bloodied hands clung onto my small body,
causing me to stumble and fall to the floor.

    He fell on top of me, absolutely exhausted.

    The springlocks had definitely done a number on him. There was blood everywhere.

I got up and tried helping him. He held onto me as I helped him walk out to find Henry.

His breathing was heavy and unsteady.

   I've never seen him in this much pain before. Then again, he was a bloody mess that could barely walk.

He was barely alive.

"Henry! Help!" I shouted. Henry and Audrey came to aid.

Everything was almost in slow motion.

  "In the end, you'll always come back to me"

•-•

I was in the back of an ambulance.

    Me, Audrey, Henry, and Julian sat in the ambulance, watching the nurses do their thing.

Julian stared at me. I glared at him back.

I hadn't even realized that Will had took my hand in his own, for I was too deep in thought.

Will turned his head to look at me. He weakly put on his smirk. He moved his hand down and ran his thumb along the initials on my wrist.

Chills.

"In the end, you'll always come back to me."

I exhaled through my nose and looked out of the window of the ambulance.

His words never left my mind.

•———•