Six

"I KNEW IT!!" The whole office heard Olivia scream. I just told her about what happened with Shayne, she was pretty excited about it. "How long?"
     "Since yesterday," I said, "shit just happened and I just figured it out. Please don't say anything, especially not to Shayne"
     "I won't," she said, "But you definitely will!"
     "Say what?"
     "Well you've got to say something," she poked me, "You and Shayne make the best couple, the fans helped me realize that"
     "I'll say something eventually, but for now you say NOTHING," I accented "nothing" to make my point.
     "Fine" she grumbled and went back to working.
     The doors swung open and the first person I saw was Shayne. He was with Damien and Ian and they were sitting at the table still talking about sketch ideas.
     I don't remember much until Olivia kicked me under the table, but I remember staring at Shayne. I couldn't stop, it's like ever since I realized I like him it's been hard to see him as just a friend.
     "Hey Court," I was snapped out of my thoughts by Shayne, "Damien and I were going to head out to just hang, wanna come with?"
     "Oh, is that okay?" I asked.
     "Of course," he replied, "We just wanted to hang out, it's not some guy's day out or anything"
     "Alright, I'll go," we grabbed Damien and headed outside. The sun was out today and it was pleasantly warm.
     "So, what do you guys want to do?" Damien asked
     "Well, we could head to the theater. They're playing a movie in a few minutes, or we could hang out at the mall for a bit," I suggested.
     "Oh, a movie sounds awesome," Shayne said, "Nice idea, Court"
     "Thanks, dummy," I joked and he laughed. During the movie, I was next to Shayne. I so badly wanted to grab his hand multiple times, but of course, I can't do that.
     I opened my eyes to see credits rolling on the screen. I guess I fell asleep, I looked down under my head and saw a big muscular arm. Shayne's arm.
     I sat up quickly and surprised him. Shit, i fell asleep on him.
     "Hey, you ready to head out?" Damien winked at me.
     "Uh yeah," as we left Damien pulled me aside.
     "Look at what I captured," he showed me a picture of me sleeping on Shayne. He didn't seem to mind what I was doing and he wasn't tense either. "Let me guess, you like him, don't you?"
     "What? Don't be ridiculous," I said nervously. I could see in his face that he wasn't buying it.
     "Uh, well, the shade of pink your face got says otherwise, plus you looked really happy sleeping on him," he said, "So?"
     "Okay, yes," I told him, "But don't say anything to Shayne. I'm not ready to tell him yet"
     "Alright, but I think you should tell him," he said, "You'll regret it if you don't"
     "God, you sound like Olivia," I groaned.
     "Come on, let's keep going before Shayne questions where we are," he said walking ahead. I didn't move for a second. Now both Damien and Olivia know, who else is next?