Chapter 52.75: A Mother's Love (Summer Lemon, 18+)

Comenzar desde el principio

Y/N: "O-Oh! R-Right! Hehe..."

She gets up, pats the dust off her skirt, and helps you up.

Y/N: "R-Right... You know, to make it up to you, I'll make a double batch of pancakes."

Her eyes start to shine.

Nora: "YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT BACK NOW!" and she runs down the street towards the market.

Flashback Over

And finally, Neo.

Neo Flashback

When you were cooking dinner, Neo comes up behind you, placing her hand over your dick.

Y/N (whisper): "Neo! Not here! I'm cooking dinner!" you whisper-shout to her.

She continues rubbing your growing member over your pants and you can't really say much else.

Summer: "Oh Neo! Would you come over here and help me with the broth?" she interrupts.

Neo begrudgingly stops her teasing and goes over to Summer, who's chopping up the vegetables.

Y/N (thoughts): 'Thanks Summer...'

Then you quickly realize something. She wasn't helping you. Just denying Neo.

Y/N (thoughts): 'You crafty MILF...'

Flashback Over

Of course, Ruby and Yang have tried to do the same thing to you again. Cornering you while doing laundry, walking into your room unexpectedly. You woke up this morning and both of them were cuddling you nearly naked... Jeez...

Y/N: "Well, at least they're all happy."

Right now, you're stacking some supplies in the walk-in cold storage. The door's propped open since it can't be opened from the inside for whatever reason. This house shares the storage with the surrounding neighbors, so most of it in here isn't for your use. Since the neighbors have been neighborly and helping with things like telling you and the rest where the markets are for goods, you offered to organize everything for them as thanks.

All of a sudden, you feel arms wrapped around your waist. You look down and the person whom they belong to is short and pale. Either Ruby or...

Summer: "Hey Y/N."

You finish stacking the box you're holding and pull her hands off.

Y/N: "Hey Summer. What are you doing in here?"

Summer: "I can't just see my man?"

Y/N: "Well, you can, but you see me all the time."

Summer: "Yeah, now..." she says solemnly.

You hear the door to the storage shut. That sends a chill down your spine and that's not just because it's cold in here.

Y/N: "What the..."

You move her to the side and go over to the door. You try to push it open, but to no avail.

Summer: "Does it not open? I know I didn't touch it! I'm sorry if I did though..." she sincerely apologizes.

You think for a moment before placing your hand on her head.

Y/N: "It's fine. Can you try your scroll?"

She taps a few things on her scroll and shakes her head.

Summer: "The walls must be blocking it out."

Y/N: "I was supposed to meet with the next door neighbor in about a half hour anyway to tell him that I was finished, as well as find something that he lost in here. I found it earlier when I was organizing, but I decided to hold on to it until I was done. Sooner or later, he'll come to retrieve it. Until then though, we just need to hold out."