Broken Prophecies : 1

Broken Prophecies

Hi! :D I'm new to wattpad. And this is something i've been working on for a while. Please do temme what you think :) *smiles*

Hope.... The one word, which truly matters.  Love, faith and trust - are all based on hope. That is what I believe.

          My name is Aly - a normal name. However, that was the only thing normal about me, my name.... My parents got divorced when I was about five. I lived with my mum in a 2-bedroom apartment in the city. It all sounds normal I guess. But that was my life not my death. Rather my human life, not my eternal destiny.

                  It was Monday, the worst day of the week. The day all the late night movies of the weekend did their due. You would think that anyone could understand, unfortunately they did not.  Adding to all that was the fact that I had gym on Mondays. So it just made it that much harder for me to get out of bed! I did eventually though; and got ready pulling on an old pair of jeans and a sky-blue Nike sweatshirt. Looking in the mirror, I sighed - that was the best it was going to get. I was not ugly, but neither was I the kind of person who turned heads; with my dark brown hair with natural red highlights and big deep brown eyes. I was neither short nor tall, thin nor fat; I was in the words of my mother "just right". I had a rosy tan, so most of the time I looked like a squishy tomato.  The thing that made this Monday different from all others was that today happened to be my birthday. My 16th birthday, to exact. I cannot say that I wasn't ecstatic that it was finally here, it was just that now I had nothing to look forward to...

                Anyhow, I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, to find my mum leaning against the fridge waiting for me. As soon as she saw me, she gave me a major teddy-bear hug and said;

"Hi Hon. Happy birthdayJ!"

"Thanks." I murmured in reply.

                                My mum Clare was a full-of-joy kind-off person. Most people who saw us together would never guess that I was her daughter (we were that different). This also made her the most interesting person I had the pleasure to know.

                             Now, however, she was giving me a sad smile - as if to say 'it's not the end of the world.'

SIXTEEN YEARS AGO -> Niandra

    Niandra was another dimension, here on Earth. An entire world, hidden for hundreds of decades. In this world, there was a special species, whose name itself was so powerful, no one dared to speak it and as such, it had been forgotten. This race was in charge of keeping the power struggle between the various races in Niandra- witches, wizards, werewolves, vampires, gnomes and so on - under control. More importantly, this race was also in charge of keeping Niandra hidden.

                         Moreover, there was also a council known as the Yazre; who prevented the breakout of war between the various groups of this species. The members of the council each represented one of the six ways of choice. At present, the council was having a meeting......

"Welcome! Welcome my brothers and sister. I have called you all here, tonight, to tell you that the prophecy has come to be." Darwede's rusty voice boomed.

"Who is he?" asked Ativak, softly.

 He had been very sad since the incident. You see, Ativak had a twin brother, Atilal -they were both members of the Yazre and like all things, they needed to be balanced.

"It is not a he, but a she. Aly Nielson was born this morning to a single mother in London." Darwede stated, choosing to ignore Ativak's tone.

"Who is the guardian?" Eva interjected, somewhat excited.