𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!

UNSURPRISINGLY, JAMIE FIT RIGHT IN with the other boys and he was welcomed with open arms

UNSURPRISINGLY, JAMIE FIT RIGHT IN with the other boys and he was welcomed with open arms. he was thankful they were all so lovely, even if there was a chance he would steal one of their girls. luke m and luke t in particular were rather anxious, especially because they liked their girls so much but they weren't official like paige and finn.

the scottish boy was very kind, anyone could see that, and he had a fantastic sense of humour that the girls definitely picked up on. it was no secret that he was attractive as well; this worried the boys even more. in addition his eyes were the most piercing blue eyes anyone had ever seen and that gave him an advantage instantly because all the girls wanted to do was gaze into them.

"his eyes are just amazing," molly sighed as she straightened her blonde hair carefully. eden nodded in agreement. "they're so pretty."

"alright molly, getting lost in his eyes already!" demi giggled. "so who's going to get to know him tonight?" paige and siânnise backed down immediately.

eden wavered. there was no harm in simply getting to know the boy, seeing as she did need a new best friend to replace nas however she was unsure how luke would react. "i might just wait it out and see if he approaches me."

siânnise looked uncertain and walked over to eden and placed a hand on her shoulder, forcing her to look at her. "you do still really like luke m, right?"

"of course i do!" eden replied without hesitation. "i just don't want to do what demi did and get too invested too quickly. when you think about it i have really only known him a few weeks."

"but he really likes you." she persisted.

"and i really like him too. it's not as if i'm married to luke and proposing to jamie at the same time; it's all chill." the brunette nodded but she couldn't shake the feeling that luke was going to be unhappy once he saw jamie and eden having a chat, especially after luke rejected demi just for her.

"i do really like luke but i don't want to feel as if i'm settling for someone. nas told me he's the right person but lately i've been feeling as if he's been keeping something from me and that's been pulling me away from him a little bit." admitted eden.

although wallace showed interest and she had proven to be loyal after casa amor, maybe jamie coming in was going to change everything. she could only put her full trust in her best friend and hope no one got hurt.

"anyone you've got your eye one?" callum asked jamie, pulling a top over his hair slowly.

"eden, definitely," he responded, causing both luke's to make eye contact and roll their eyes. jamie seemed like a nice boy, but he wasn't afraid to go after what he wanted no matter the consequences and that worried luke m greatly. "demi as well."