Chicklit Results

Hey!!

We are back with Chicklit results. Sorry for the delay caused.

Here are the winners.

#1 PLACE

Mr. Right by @thatgoofynerd

Score- 89/100

There's a few grammar and punctuation errors, nothing that interrupted the flow of the story. It may come off as the "average girl" in crisis finds Mr. Right, but It's so well written. I really enjoyed reading this story.

#2 PLACE

A change of heart by BitchThatsMe

Score- 88/100

Review - I really enjoyed the characters, vocabulary and grammar were spot on. Very few errors. I'm excited to keep reading.

#3 PLACE

His Scared Love by AnkitaGhosh205

Score - 87/100

Review - The story is interesting, characters are portrayed well but I feel a little more description is needed, it will beautify the story. I love how Pakhi tried to cheer up her sister, hope Sanjh would overcome her past. The author has maintained the story flow, that's really a great job. I enjoyed reading it ❤️ keep writing .

#Runnerup

No return - rock the miles away by MonicaPrelooker

Score - 79/100

Review - The title and cover are attractive and fit the story. The blurb is neat with just enough information. The characters, although slightly cliché, seem interesting and relatable. The story flows nicely and even though the plot is not something completely new, the author includes little twists to make it entertaining. Additionally, the writing style is very engaging. All in all this book is really a good read.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Judges and Participants, kindly DM us to claim your stickers.

Thank you,
Admins.