Early Mornings

~Chapter 1~

  Aristotle once said that no great mind has ever existed without the touch of madness. I believe everyone has a little madness, it's just depends on who you are and if you would give in to the triggers that can turn madness into a vile thing. Working at Arkham has given me the privilege of examining the very triggers of the criminal minds we have here in Gotham.

 Ever since college, I have taken an interest in psychology and it became my major. Working at Arkham can be quiet tricky most of the time.

Sometimes I feel like I should just give up on criminals like Victor Zsasz, who threaten to slice my head off every time I enter their cell. But I've grown fond of people like Poison Ivy who have decided to let me in. 

Being among the youngest of the doctor's there, not everyone approves of me. Mostly jealous secretaries but I have my way with dealing with them. 

I entered the office doors and headed to my desk, greeted by several good morning's from guards here and there. I checked my list for the day. Luckily enough I had one appointment for the day. The rest was office work.

Two-Face, or as I like to call him, Harvey Dent. I grabbed my note book and pen and put on my white coat, and headed for his cell. To be fair with you, Harvey wasn't exactly the worst criminal out there. He's just broken, I still remember him crying on two appointments where he really opened up to me.

 He just needs to let his past go. As I approached his cell I got out my ID card and put it in front of the scanner ,as the locks started clicking.

" Good morning Mr. Dent, how are you feeling?" I smiled at the man crouched in the corner of his bed. "I thought we talked about this doctor, first name bases remember?"  He tried to smile back. 

" Sure thing, Harvey." I spoke. " You know Striker, you're the only person that can get me in a decent mood." He smiled.  

" I hope I do." I mimicked his expression. After a while of talking with Harvey, it was time for other duties. I specifically avoid talking about his past, because reminding him of it is useless. I already know it front and back.

" Anyway, I have to go now, is there anything you need?" I asked him standing up and he shrugged. 

" When was the last time you've had something sweet?" I smiled at him. " I don't know?" He grinned. " I'll bring you a chocolate." I giggled walking to the door.

" Hey Eva!" He said sharply and I turned around. " White please." He smiled and I left.

Harvey was a very decent guy with a good soul, life just wasn't fair to him. It's not like it is for any of us. He just had it worse. He lost his love, regardless half of his face, I get that he still feels resentful towards everyone, especially The Joker, that man was a common enemy here and everywhere really. Even I still loathed him for manipulating Harleen like that.

She was just as kind as Harvey once. Some men truly just wanna watch the world burn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wellll, that was my first chapter please be kind.

It was just an intro, I promise it'll get better.

I decided to keep two face alive, like he just got caught after the bridge accident and hasn't died.

Anyway, hope you liked this chapter. Hope you all have a great day x

Much love xx