Doc • Black Holes

Start from the beginning

As I trudged down the stairs of the stronghold, familiar noises were heard through the room. Good, this means I was so close. So close to my discovery.

Turning right, I found myself looking at the portal. And so I was now standing in front of the portal that would take me to the depths of the void.

The portal to the end is very different. Many have tried to replicate it but failed massively. It's a very interesting combination of objects and blocks. End stone plus ender eyes, plus the void itself. Curious.

Enough chit-chat... I take a step and enter through the portal.

As I travel through the portal, I can feel a strange connection to the unusual properties of the void. It is strong, I almost passed out when I jumped through.

As my vision starts recovering, I can see the distant islands and strange creatures of the end. And below me...I see the void.

As I travel around the main island of the void admiring the void, I see the creatures of the end. Which, if I am not mistaken, Xisuma referred to them as Endermen. Suddenly a bright, black flash appeared before my eyes.

Which could only mean one thing, a black hole? As I turn my head, I spot the luminous, black flash - flashes. Which could only mean that I had spotted two black holes. Perfect, just what I wanted.

I was quite lucky, they were both near the main island. This meant I only had to travel a bit before I reached them. I must remember to be cautious so I would not plummet inside the holes. The last time someone attempted that, ended up quite horrendous indeed.

Anyway, as I searched through my satchel looking for the machine. I could not help but think of all the wonderful things I could invent. But I must stay on track.

Ah, yes. My invention is an amazing item.

A glass bottle, with a special purple liquid inside that, will be able to do wondrous things. Now I suppose you're wondering, Doc, what type of liquid?

Well, you see, this purple liquid has unique properties. It is almost like slime but with a watery texture. Made with a ghast tear, slime, Eyes of Ender and other secret ingredients. Brewed during the moon's cycle period. It is a very remarkable liquid.

However, I must continue with my quest for science. As I opened the bottle, I split the liquid into two more bottles. Now the moment of truth, I throw the liquid into the black holes and wait for the results. 

After about 5 minutes, I heard a hiss and then everything went dark. One minute later, I can see again. And as I look around, I see the results. They are surprising. My invention worked!

Two children appear in front of me. One is a child with golden-brown hair and red eyes. He appeared to be wearing red clothes with a grey-ish jacket. The other one had pale green skin and was wearing grey shorts with a ripped blue shirt. She had orange hair and was wearing a flower crown on her head.

I immediately knew that I had a strong connection with them. They were almost like my children, in theory.

But there was something wrong with the girl, the way she looked at me. It seemed like she almost wanted to kill me, I guess you could say. Almost as if she was corrupted. Hmm...I must be careful, I cannot fail my quest - not know at least.

"Hello, I'm Tango", the boy said. "That's Cleo, over there." "What's your name?"

"Doc," I say.

"Cool! Do you know how to get out of here," Tango asked. "I don't like the look of this place."

"Yes, I do-"

But that was all I could reply, as Cleo had been secretly moving behind me while I was chatting with Tango.

With a push, I fell off the main island and into the void. I heard some screams for my name, but they were barely heard as I fell deeper into the void. I was fortunate there were no black holes around. That would have ended up worse, I'd presume.

As I was falling deeper, I saw swirls of particles around me. My vision started to get blurry. My head also started spinning. That was the last thing I saw before I was blacked out.

So it seemed my discovery had succeeded partially. I wondered what had gone wrong.
But I had already blacked out and possibly reached the end of my demise.

So I guess that's the end of this story and of my discovery....for now.

Epilogue:
A man in a green helmet moved swiftly around the end, searching for any clues. That would help him find his missing friend who had fallen into the void.

"Do you think he's alive X?"

"To be fair, who knows, Tango. Only the void can answer that, but it does not wish to speak with me. So I cannot verify anything."

"Well, I hope he's alive. He seemed nice."

"Well, there's only one thing to do, I guess. To jump into the void and see if he's alive."

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

And with a jump, the boy and the helmeted man pushed themself into the void.

Now whether they survived and found Doc is a story for another day. Only time can tell what the result will be. But they will certainly be interesting, won't they?

-♡