First kiss? Ill be your second. (Preview)

Hey! I got Inspired By This series's Called Reign :) So Im Making this, This Chapter Will Be In Madelyn's POV, this Is Not an Actual Chapter it's a Flashback To When they were Kids, When The Marriage Was Arranged. Thank you for Reads and everything <3 I'm so Thankful. I'll Be Uploading Chapter one The same day As 'what she didn't Know' (On Christmas Day) So Yeah ;)

_________________________

I Sat Beside my Mother In The Carriage. "Mother, How Is Damien And Sebastian.. Do you think they'll Like me?" I Pondered. She smiled at me. "They'll Love you Madelyn, Who wouldn't" She Told me. I Giggled and Curled into my Mothers side. "We Are Here!" Arnold The Driver Shouted Opening the door. My Mother stood up and Grabbed my Hand. She Stepped out with the Help Of Arnold. I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Neck. She Chuckled Sweetly. "Darling you Know It's Not Lady Like To Have me carry You at this Age," Mother Said Smiling. I Smiled. she sat me On the ground and Gripped my small Pale Hand. "Don't Let go Of my Hand No matter what, And Don't Leave My sight" Mother said As we walked through the big wooden Doors. I nodded. "Yes mother" I replied. We walked Into the Royal Room and The King And Queen Sat Apon there Thrones, Sebastian And Damien Sat At there Feet With Blank Faces. My Mother Guided me To Infront of Them. I Bowed as Did my mother. "No no. Caroline Do Not Curtsy, It Makes me Feel old" The Queen Said Smiling. We Raised. "Sebastian, Damien, Introduce Yourself's" The queen Said. They Stood Up And Walked Down to me. I Blushed and Gripped my Mothers Hand Harder.
"Im Damien," the Boy With Blonde Hair And Blue Eyes said Smiling, he Leaned down and Kissed my Cheek. I Blushed and Looked down. "And I Sebastian," The Boy With Brown Hair and green Eyes Said Smirking. He Leaned down And Pecked my lips. I Gasped Blushing Deeper And Hid my Face In my Mothers Side. "Darling its bound to happen Someday" I heard mother Say With a Light Laugh. "Sebastian, It's not Fair, You Got to Kiss her and Not me?" I Heard Damien Whine. "Thats Because I'm Older Brother," Sebastian Said Chuckling, I Looked Back at Them and They Both Had Bright Eyes and pretty smiled. "Okay Darling, I Must Talk to the King And queen." Mother Said Letting go of my Hand. I nodded. the King and queen Stood Up And walked Out of the Room. As Well As my Mother. "I Must Say, You Have Pretty Eyes.. What Color Are They?" Damien Asked Kindly. "there Purple.. I get them from my father.." I Answered Honestly. "Where is your father, May I ask?" Sebastian Asked Cautiously, I Smiled. "He's Fighting for My Country," I Stated Proudly. Sebastian Smiled. "Whats your Name?" Damien Spoke Up, "Madelyn." I Replied. Damien's Eyes lit up. "Tell Me, my Queen. Was I Your First?" Sebastian Asked With A Smirk. I Blushed. I Need to Stop Blushing So Much.. I nodded. "Then I'll Be Your second!" Damien Declared. He Leaned Down And Pecked My Lips. I Scrunched up my Nose Blushing. "Damien You Scared Her," Sebastian Said Angry, 'He's the Jealous Type..' "Im Sorry Miss.. I'll Go Get Us some Drinks. is water okay?" Damien Asked Kindly. I Nodded. He Left the room, I Looked at Sebastian. He Looked me dead in the eyes. And Then He Leaned In Quickly And Pushed He Lips On mine. It Wasn't Just a Quick Peck, It was so Much more... I Gasped Opening my Mouth. I Pushed him Away as He Tried Sticking his Tongue In my mouth. I Blushed And wiped my Mouth. It was a Sweet Kiss.. "Sebastian Ethans! You Don't Ever Force a Lady Into a Kiss!" I Heard the Queens Voice and I Huddled Onto the ground scared. "lady Madelyn, Why Are you On the floor?" The Queen Asked Politely, "Whenever My Grandmother Or Father Used that Tone.. It Means Ive Been Bad, They Say I Need Punished.." I Said Quietly. she gasped. My Mother Walked In And Ran To me. She Pick me up. I Looked up At Her with My Light Purple Eyes, she smiled and Sat me on the ground. "Honey I have Good News," Mother Said. "Your Marrying The Princes." I Gasped. "But.. Mother, there's Two of them.." i trailed off. "Darling, If you won't do it, it's Fine. But Your Father will be angry" Mother said. I Looked down. "Does it Have to be both of them?" I Asked quietly. "Yes dear.." Mother Responded. "Ill Do it for my Country, mother.." I Stated. I Looked up and she smiled. "then its official, When you become of age, you will Mary the Soon to be kings of France." Mother said Smiling.

....... at That Moment.. Everything changed.......

--------------------------------------------
Hi ^.* I apologies if half of it is Bold, I can't Fix it, this Is How you Say There Names, the Queens Name (Romania-Row-Main-Ia) The Kings Name (Jerico jar-Rico) Sebastian (Sab-Ash-Te-An) Damien (Dam-Ie-An) Madelyn (Mad-A-Line) Caroline (Cor-a-Line) Your Welcome ;) Thanks For Reading, Feel free to Leave a Comment. (Btw, Sebastian is 11 in this. Damien Is 10, and Madelyn is 10, So Yes it's Early for Kissing, But I got my first kiss When I was 3 •.• so yeah...)