chapter 2 ✰

Richies's pov:

i wasn't really worried about my first day, since all my friends were coming with.

me and my best friend bev had a lot of classes together, so i was excited.

"Trashmouth, wait up!"

I heard the familiar voice, i looked behind me and it was the iconic beverley marsh.

bev is such a bad ass, she doesn't give a shit about what other people say. I admired that about her.

"hey beaverly."

"you excited?"

"hell yeah!"

the beautiful redhead laughed. she is gorgeous, im not attracted to her in that way, but i still admire her beauty.

we walked towards school as we saw the rest of the losers at the front door.

here we go.

Eddies pov:

I walked into first period scared as hell, as held onto my books as tightly as possible. the teacher introduced himself to me as he assigned me to my seat.

as class started i felt as slight tap on my shoulder, i looked back.

"hey what class is this?"

he was gorgeous. his black licorice curls draped over his coke-bottled glasses. freckles danced on his cheeks. he had chocolate brown eyes. he was perfect.

i answered the dumb question, as i admired the boy.

"um- math."

"thanks, im richie, by the way."

"oh-uh- I'm eddie."

i couldn't stop grinning at richie. what a beautiful name.

"like eddie spaghetti."

the gorgeous boy laughed.

"im gonna call you that now."

"don't ever call me that."

"Eds?"

"nope."

"Edward?"

"noooo."

"cute?"

"nop-, wait what?"

"im messing with you."

he laughed as i felt my face burn. the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen just called me cute.