CHAPTER 15 (M)

Lisa POV

As promised, I actually find a suitable bed for both of us. The one that will not break into two when.. you know when. I brought Jennie with me because of course what I decide must be agreed by her. I would not left her behind.

“Nini-ahh, the delivery guy will come in 10 minutes time, make sure to wear proper clothes ok” I winked at her and she smirks. Oh no, this is not good. The way she looked at me, it means naughty time is coming.

“Lili-ahh, I don’t want toooo.. It’s easier after the bed arrive” She still smirks at me. I just shrug and will cover her later. I cannot say no to my Nini.

Our bed arrived after 10 minutes and it took us 30 minutes to make sure it looked good in our bedroom. I bought a King Size bed so that it will be easier for us since I got the money so why not.

“It’s ready Nini, it looks nice!! Thank you for choosing with me. I hope you like it. I bet it’s way tougher than before!” I excitedly say it to her and she smiles and nod at the same time.

I was about to go out and make lunch for us when she pull me back and kiss me hard. Really hard until I was out of breath. “Who says you can go out of here? You need to be punish for destroying my bed last time. You will be serving me lunch on the bed and do make sure I’m tired enough or else we are going to continue till dawn” She smirks and I know she is not kidding but I am up to my game now.

“Oh, you want all of me Nini? Like this…?” I started playing my Spotify song, Senorita by Shawn Mendez  and I dance for her. This is the first time she saw me dance. I took her make up chair and put in the middle and started dancing. I opened my shirt one by one and then my jeans by unbutton the buttons slowly, one by one following the rhythm. I can see how her eyes darkened looking at me dancing. She’s sweating and I know she wants me.

But I still play with her. I am now only with my bra and lace panty. I wore black today so it looked hot and sexy. I sit on the chair and spread my leg wide for her to see where she wants me. I trace my fingers from the middle of boobs down to my navel and to my sex part. I slip my fingers in my panty and pretend to masturbate in front of her. She gulps. I smirk at her and went over her. While dancing, I kneeled in front of her who is sitting on our bed, taking off her pants and left her with her red lace panty. It was so hot, I can feel myself wet. Then I travel up and unbutton her polo shirt and pull it off her. She gasps on how fast I stripped her. I push he slowly on our new king bed making sure she is in the middle. I can see how uneven her breathing is and I love every second it. I looked at her sexily while tracing my finger along her jaw down to her neck.

“All mine.. every inch of it” She smiles at me lovingly and I start kissing her. Started with full of love then it turns out to be lust. She will be the death of me. My hand travel down her legs and spread it apart. I took off her bra with one hand and another one took another hand and play around with her clitoris. Her mouth parted open and I continue kissing her. I can feel her really wet and that’s when I shove two fingers in her entrance, deeper after that and hit her spot. I move my fingers in and out on a moderate speed and I can hear she moans my name. I don’t even know what music is playing right now. I’m on ecstasy shoving my fingers deep in Jennie.

“Ah Lili, it feels so good.. do it more baby!” She screams my name and when she cannot stand seeing me in my bra and panty, she arch her back a bit and snapped my bra open. Then she lowered down my panty and her fingers started playing with my clit. It felt so good that I moan her name loudly too. While I am moving my fingers deep into her, she took my breast and squeezed it. She then licks my nipple one by one non-stop. I am getting wetter every single time as she never stops playing with my budding clit.

“Ah Nini, your touch is so good, dammit… I want more.. Make me cum baby” The moment I said that, she smirks and kissed me hard. It felt great but she suddenly shove two fingers deep in me. Both of us is moving our fingers in a fast pace while moaning. The bed shakes but still looked steady.

“Lili—ahh, I want to cum too… uhhh” I fasten my fingers going deeper hitting her spot and she does the same. Both of us came at the same time and I lay right beside her. She starts snuggling on me while kissing my neck. “I love you Lili…” she said.. “I love you more Nini… but we are not over.. I told you once I start, you will be sore later.. Wait here” She gulps but still waiting for me. I went over to our drawer and took a Strap-on I bought online when she was in Paris last time. I want to use it when she came back but unfortunately the bed broke.

I strap the dildo to me and looked at her. I smirk and come closer to her. “Are you ready baby for another round?” Her eyes went wide but then said “Who says I’m not ready for this.. Come and get me Lili” She smirks and my Jaw dropped. Oh my God, please help me. My girlfriend is really wild.

“Lili, let’s do it like this. I want to try this with you.” What she meant was doggy style. She stands on all four and waited for me. I started to lick her entrance slowly putting my tongue in and I can feel she’s wet enough for me. I put the lubricant on the dildo and thrust deep in her.

“Ahhh Lili, you are so big, slowly.. It’s painful..” She said and I start to move slowly into her. I don’t want to hurt her. She should be pleasured by me. When she can manage the size of my Dildo, she asked me to go faster.

“Lili, faster baby… yes yes.. faster… Uhhh it’s niceee..” Jennie is moaning non-stop and I keep on thrusting her faster every time while holding her breast. The bed shakes badly and our voice does not help at all. We are a moaning mess and I keep fasten my pace hitting her Spots. “Ahhh Lili, I cannot stand it anymore, I want to cum…” When I heard her, I took out my dildo and she grits her teeth telling me she lost the contact and want me inside of her again.

I turn her over and lay on the bed,. “Now I want you to ride me until both of us cum” I looked at her and she gulps. She straddles my hips and we add another round of lubricant just to be safe. I know her wetness is enough to put my dildo in her entrance. She slowly put the dildo in her entrance and it shots up straight her spots. She moans loudly and starts to hump me. Slowly at first and getting faster every minute. I grabbed her breast and play with her nipples. When I cannot get enough, I stand my body a little bit and sucked on her nipples.

She moved faster every now and then and both of us really came hard after that. She lay on top of me and pout. “I’m tired Lili and it’s painful down there.” I smile and keep on caressing her hair. “Thank you for this mind blowing sex Nini. Thank you for loving me. I don’t know what I’m going to do without you. You are my world Nini.” She smiled after what I’ve said.

“I love you Lili, and nothing going to change that. You are my world too.. and now I want you to shower me” She really love me cleaning her but she don’t know that I planned to propose to her in the shower. Weird I know but I want it to be different. Not romantic but she will remember it always.

I took my off the strap-on and carry her to the shower. I cleaned her properly and make sure she is well relaxed. Luckily our shower has a place to sit and I told her to sit. When she sit down, I suddenly kneel in front of her, both of us Naked and took out the ring.

“Nini, I know this is not the romantic proposal you like but I think this is really memorable. Both of us love the showers and I want to know if you are willing to be my shower mate forever?” The water pours on my head but I can see her crying while smiling at the same time.

“Yaaahhh Lili, is this how you propose to me? Where is the flower? But of course I’ll say yes!! A million yes Lili. You are my world and I would love to be your wife. For eternity!” She kissed me and I put the ring on her finger. I cried at the same time as at last, we will be together.

For whatever reasons there is outside there, she stand by my side. Our parents are happy with us, we have Chaesoo to support us too. Jungkook and his new boyfriend Taehyung are there too for us. Life will never be dull with her beside me.

“I love you Nini, so much! And Thank you…” I kissed her again.

“I love you too Lili.. forever..” She kissed me back.

And with this I believe that Our Love is always here to stay.

The End!

========================
Dear Readers,

Thank you for reading my book.
It's the end. If I have enough votes maybe I'll write an Epilogue

Shoutout to likat88 for reading and commenting my storyline!

Don't forget to vote people.

Love,

TinieT4