I can't take it anymore Ch.2

I woke up on the bathroom floor.
I was used to waking up alone because my mother didn't know I was doing this and no 1 would care anyways. I got up and looked at the blood stand Floor.

"Shit"

" I'll clean this up later"

I washed my cuts and went to my room And grab the guitar sitting on my desk chair.
I always love to music it was a way to express myself and it made me feel better I started to strum the strings of the guitar and played a song that I wrote myself.
(Song above)
I do not own this song credits go to the rightful owners.I

*3 minutes later*

I stop Playing as I heard the front door slam open. It was her. I jumped cause I heard my door slam open my mother was inside my room and she was livid. I didn't know why but then I smell the alcohol of course she was at the bar again. She ran toward me beer bottle in hand she raised it up Above her head and hit me in the face with it not breaking it but it's still bruised.

"Ow"
I hist in pain

"Shut up"

She screamed at me she picked me up off the floor by my shirt and threw me to the ground I scramble to get away from her almost falling down the stairs as I did so.
I don't know what came over me but the only thing I did was run to the kitchen and grab a knife the biggest one there.It felt like I was an even in control But I didn't mind the adrenaline I felt with amazing.

My mother came down the stairs and screamed at me she said I was a bitch and that it was useless that I would amount to nothing.

She told me ready to hit me with the bottle again. I don't know what came over me but I Swing the knife.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Slash.

A/n: Thank you for reading this chapter I'll be updating soon.