desperate dawn chapter finale

The Last Stand

While Cristelda still crouched under the car with Eugene she asked

"Did you saw the other?" with her arms tapped his shoulder,

"No, I haven't. Do you?"

"No, that's why I asked you..." said Cris grumpily. Then Cris take a look to her front, she saw; Jonathan still lies helpless, while Tanya fought two people at once. But suddenly there were a thud above them, and slowly the footsteps surround their head, BRUK!! That was a sound off the foot that showed in front of them,

"I know those shoes" mumbled Eugene as he saw a red shoes that has a ribbon on them.

"I must talk to her!" grunt Eugene, but Cris hold him and whispered

"You cant, you will get both of us killed!" mumbled Cris angrily, then Eugene stopped grunting and watched what they doing to both of their friends. Tanya crawl back very fast to where Jonathan still lies helpless,

"LEAVE US ALONE!" scream Tanya as he aimed the pipe to Patricia whom walked toward her,

"I make this very simple for you, Tanya! Where is Cristelda!" yell Patricia,

"I don't know! And if I were known, I wouldn't tell you! Because you are a suicidal girl that have no soul!"

"Hem... All right then, CUT HER HEAD! With her boy too! HAHAHAHAH!!" yell her as she walked through the rubble.

"Let go off me!" yell Tanya with her hands shaken, but in the middle of the terror there were alight coming from the wall that hasn't been broke.

"What the hell is that?!" ask Patricia to her loyal partner Viona Toria that stood beside her.

"Don't know..." answered her shortly,

"Well then, checked it!"

"Okay" said Viona as she bring Fred and Georgia to the source but before they make it there, the wall suddenly been crashed by a crane that controlled by Mickey and bellowed it were The Headmaster, Cynthia, George the School Guard, George Williams, Jessica, Dante, Sarah, Billy, Josephine, and Teddy's cousins; Ashley Polo. They ran towards the rubble and crashed the Army and starts fighting with their weapons. Mickey jumped off from the crane, he starts looking for Cris from left to right but he do not find anything, nothing just a two group having a rumble. Cristelda still hiding at the under of the car, she saw; The Headmaster fought two teenagers at once, Cynthia were slide under someone foot and hit it with an kind of wood on her hand, George Williams knocked Fred Thompson, George the School Guard and Dante were still dueling with Viona Toria, Jessica, Sarah, Josephine, and Billy were fought too with Georgia, but Ashley Polo was headed to Patricia that stood on the rubble. She ran towards her and when she got there, Patricia jumped up and landed at the back, Patricia pull out her arm and almost punched her at the face. Ashley hold her arms with both of her hands and sprinted her's really hard until she can't move.

"Gave up now?!" ask Ashley

"NO!!"

"All right then!" she said as she push her arm to front that makes her arms been broke, she fell off and grunts horrifically. Cristelda slide off from under the car and ran towards Ashley were,

"Let me finish her!!" yell Cris as she ran with a gun at her hands, once she's there she's pull the trigger and shot it. Her blood were splattered, the area were silent as a graveyard, all of the eyes were looks toward her, "It's over" whispered her.

"NO!!" scream Fred as he ran towards Cris, but before he could make it there, someone crashed him very hard, they fell off and starts fight. While they fighting, the remaining of 'Patricia's Army' ran off including; Viona Toria, and Georgia BullWick, Fred grunts make everything worst. Cris saw; The Headmaster were coming towards her along with George Williams beside her, Billy were walked to the bodies were, and Mickey just looked at Fred's body in relief that it over.

"Cris are you okay?" ask The Headmaster,

"Yeah, I'm fine." Answered her,

"Yeah, I'm glad is over though" said George followed by his sighs.

"Yeah, umm...Cris, can I ask you something?"

"Yes"

"Would you call me 'Kristina Hollic'? Because it's my real name"

"Yeah sure." Said Cris shortly, she felt weird too thought. They walked down through the rubble, Cris met up with Dante

"Are you okay?" ask Dante,

"Yeah, I'm fine" said Cris as she still looked at Dante both eyes

"All right th-"Dante dialog been cut off by Cris that kiss him, and Dante kiss her back.

"Cris!" yell Mickey as he ran towards them whom still making out

"Yeah!" said Cris as he push away Dante,

"Hey Dan, Are you okay? Something hurts?"

"No, Hey Mike. How do you met with Headmaster, and George Williams?" ask her with her eyes looked from back to front,

"We headed to the school, and explained what were we fight for, and since they heard your name they want to help us" said Mickey with his smile

" Owe..." said Cris. The dust that flying through the air was just been polite to anyone that survive Patricia's Terror, but this is just the beginning of the other terror that lies ahead to theirs.