Andy Biersack: Young and Clueless: Basement Power-Out

~~A/N: Smut alert! It's gonna get smutty, so be prepared.

I love days like these; hanging in the basement bedroom watching movies with my best friend. Andy and I have had this tradition since freshman year, and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Every weekend, we sit in his room, popcorn, chips, pop, and other various unhealthy snacks scatter across the table as we watch movies. Normally it's on Friday nights if we have nothing else planned, and since it's the middle of summer, and his family is out of town, we have hours to just watch movies. Even though the weather's been shitty all day, it still doesn't change a thing, no matter how loud the rain's getting.

Today we had been watching just about every horror movie we could find. I love horror movies, and most of the time, they don't even scare me. You wouldn't guess it, but Andy does indeed jump from time to time, and it always leads to awes from me, because it's so cute to see any guy get scared. It's especially adorable when that guy is Andy, because he just has this aura that makes you think he's unbreakable sometimes. I guess that's kind of a facade, because knowing him like I do, and for ten years, I know he has a soft and gentle side.

I wouldn't say I had a crush on him. I don't deny he's good looking, and it took a lot for me to admit that he is after seeing him as a goofy kid for years. But I wouldn't go as far as to say I had a crush on him. I never got jealous when I saw him flirt with girls, mainly because I knew he meant nothing by it, due to the fact that he didn't even realize that that was what he was doing. He had this shy personality at times and he was clueless about some things, but still, nobody messed with him, not anymore anyways.

The movie was just getting to the good part, when a loud crack of thunder sounded, startling both of us as we jumped a little, not expecting it. Within seconds, the lights flickered and were soon, completely off. Everything was unresponsive. No lights, no TV, complete darkness surrounded us. We were left in this basement, Andy a little jittery, and us not knowing what to do. I knew for a fact that the nearest flashlight we could use would be at my house, a block away. What is there to do in the dark?

I reached for my Dr. Pepper, not quite being able to find it in the dark, causing me to tip over the aluminum can on the end table next to the couch in Andy's basement room.

"Shit, Andy, some help, please?" I asked, frantically trying to figure out what the hell to use to clean up this mess.

"Sure, Midnight."  He reached out to help me find the can, succeeding while I took off my hoodie to wipe up the spilled drink, leaving me with in a black tank top. It did the job alright.

Once I was content with cleaning up as much as I could without light, I wondered how long the power might be out. The storm doesn't sound like it's going to let up anytime soon, so as far as I can tell, we might be stuck like this for a while. Not knowing what to do I looked at Andy, my eyes just started to adjust to the blackness in the room. It's already pretty dark in his room without the power out, so without any light source, I think I'll go mad.

"Do you have any thing we could use for light?"

"My mom has a bunch of candles, but they're upstairs."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I got off the couch abruptly, pulling Andy with me. We both know how to navigate his room fairly easily, but it does become a struggle when you can't see.

I ran into the end table trying to find the wall, yelping in the process. Andy laughed, but we continued to try to lead each other around, trying to reduce the risk of injury. I'm accident prone, and very clumsy, so I'm dying to get some light in here before I hurt myself more.

After succeeding in finding the stairs, we headed up the steep steps one at a time. Of course, in the dark, people tend to go slower, and this was no different, because it took way to long to get up those stairs. As soon as we opened the basement door and got into the hall, it was brighter, but I knew I didn't want to stay upstairs, and knowing Andy, he didn't either. We came up here for one purpose: to get candles. As cliché as that sounds, it's the only thing we can think of that will work.