00

Emma walked into the thrown room to see Her Aunt's crying, She assumed it to be her Aunt Blue crying. She ran up worry in her eyes, "What's wrong?" Asked Emma worry now clear in her voice. "Em, I hate to inform you, Your Pink- Your Mother, was shattered" Said White looking at Emma.

Emma was shocked, She began tearing up and her eyes were wide open, "W-What?" Asked Emma tears begging to go down her face. "I'm sorry Emma" Said Blue, She stuck her hand out so she could step on it, Emma stayed still "I'm g-going to go lay down" Said Emma "Emma, Stay with us, We may not be Human or know much about them but, We know you shouldnt be alone at this time" Said Yellow angry, But if you looked past that you could see the sad.

"Pearl go with her" Ordered Blue in a soft voice as Emma left "Yes My Diamond".

~2 years later~

Emma walked into the thrown room to see 2 of her Aunt's, "Hello Aunt Blue, Hello Aunt Yellow" Said Emma "Hello Emma, How are you feeling?" Asked Yellow keeping her attention towards her personal screen "Better" Said Emma, Blue looked at her Pearl "That's a lie My Diamond, She's been coughing more and still has a thing called a fever" Said the Blue Pearl "Come on Pearl!" Said Emma madly "You can't lie to us Emma, When will you learn that?" Asked Yellow picking up the girl.

"Never will" Said Emma with a smile before she went into a coughing fit, The 2 Diamond nodded to each other before getting up and walking out of the throne room, Emma still in Yellows hand.

"Where are we going?" Asked Emma "To see Aunt White" Said Yellow worried nervous even, That surprised Emma, She hasn't seen White since.... Her mother had perished.

                                   ~~~~

The 3 were bubbled into Whites head "Hello My Little Stars, Little Diamond, If I may ask why are y'all here?" She asked in a weird tone a voice, a soft but booming voice. "This is about Emma, Me and Blue fear that she is dying" Said Yellow nervously. That caught Whites attention "Why is she dying?" Asked White, Her voice not changing bit her eyes showed worry.

"There was a virus in the Zoo, Without us knowing we brought Emma, She got sick and the sickness was killing people" Explained Blue, White stuck out her hand and Yellow easily put her on it.

"Come back later, I'll help her" Said White and in instants time they were being bubbled out.

                                   ~~~~

The Diamonds came back to see White and Emma talking but it was a new Emma, No White wasn't controlling her, Emma turned around and her once black hair was a mixture of black and purple. Her clothes were different, She had a dark purple dress and dark purple stockings with dark purple slides (But you can't really tell their there because of the color match, I did this because I didnt really like the look of the shoes, but I wanted stockings). Her gem was on her chest like Blue and Yellows.

They smiled at the new Diamond, "Thanks again Aunt White" Said Emma with a smile "Anything for you" She said, Emma kept her smile but she remembered something by that one sentence.

                           ~12 Years Ago~

Pink ran in holding the infant "Can I keep her?" Asked Pink excited, The Diamonds look back and forth "Pink, I'm pretty sure that will be hard work" Said Blue "And I'll do it, I swear I will" Said Pink, "Yellow?" Asked Blue, The little girl looked at Yellow and smile "Wellow" She said. Yellow looked back at her own Data Pad "Yes" Said Yellow.

"Thank y'all so much!" Said Pink "Anything for you, Starlight" Said White.

                                   ~~~~

The 3 Diamonds walked out of the head quietly.