one

Text Copyright © HatOfChbosky ™ 2015

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of the copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Conact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

hatofchbosky@yahoo.com.ph

____________________________

Disclaimer: Old comments will not make sense to the story anymore due to the fact of my editing and a little revising of the original first draft. Enjoy.

Warning: Some instances may contain profanity, some scenes may get very darkly real, and the most important warning is that I'm a teenage girl doing this out of a hobby, not a real profession, so there is bound to be a lot of very irritating cheese. That is to say, cheesy, cliché, overused parts and all the other synonyms to what is to be predicted in the genre teen fiction.

____________________________

Ringing...

Ringing...

Ringing...

(1) Missed Call at 3:33 AM

Unknown Number: The best things are left unsaid but this one thing I will say. You may not know me, you may hate yourself, you may want to drown yourself in a bottle of pills but I think you're beautiful in all ways that count. And I know you're worth trying to save from yourself.