𝐕

The Niners had bought some guns off of Samcro, and the white supremacists were pissed.

Ali stood behind Juice with her arms draping down his body and her hands interlocked together.

"What are we doing with the Niners shit and Luann's shit?" Chibs asked, taking a long drag of his cigarette. Juice played with allie's hands.

"Well, I honestly think we should partner with Luann. It'd give us a little more money and turn the ATF bitch away."Jax explained.

"I agree," Ali noted.

"Is that because she wanted you to be in a film?" Tig asked. Ali buried her face in Juice's neck in embarrassment and laughed.

"Dude, she was in one." Jax said. All the guys laughed. Tig and Half Sack looked at her oddly.

"You were in a porno?" Tig wondered, surprised.

"Well, I mean, kind of." She said, reminiscing of the short girl on girl flick.

"Did you know about this, Juice?" Tig queried while laughing.

"I watched it, actually. It was like five minutes long." Juice replied with a shrug.

"Back on track boys," Clay boomed. "What about the Niners and the white supremacists?"

Ali laughed hastily, "Fuck the Nazis. They can't do shit."

-

Alison got her midnight driving from her mother. Gemma would always take her out for a drive when she couldn't sleep, and it'd always help her calm down. She took her Mustang out for a drive and lit a cigarette at a red light. Ali jumped when someone knocked on her window.

"Um, can I help you?" Ali answered, sticking the cigarette in her mouth.

"Yeah, can you come take a look at my car? It seems to be stalled and I— I don't know shit about cars." The young man said through the window. Ali thought for a moment before she got out of her car and threw the cigarette into the wilderness. The man opened the door and hit Ali's face against the steering wheel, rendering her unconscious.

-

Ali found herself bounded to a fence with her wrists above her head. She was in a cold warehouse, but it was dark. She couldn't see anything worth noting.

"Wh— What is this?" She spoke groggily. Her head ached.

"Alison Leigh Teller. How are you tonight, sweetheart?"

"Who the fuck are you?" She snapped, watching a man walk out of the shadows wearing a mask. His silhouette was large, at least 6 feet.

"Now, I think thats a little," the man yanked her pants down. "far fetched, don't you think?"

"Leave me alone!" Ali cried as she kicked him and caught him in the stomach. Two other figures came out from the shadows, also wearing the same masks.

"Sorry honey. I'm afraid we can't do that."