Max

Call me Max. Also known as Maxine, but God knows who's called me that in a long time. It all started after Mom died.

My asthma started to increase, or so I thought. It was actually my increase in panic attacks. I was known to be an amaizing actor.

So, when mom died. I had to act like I was okay, a ten year old loosing her mom, except it wasn't just me. It was also Stiles. Stiles had suffered the same loss but he couldn't hold up.

So, the supportive 10 year old therapist came along to help her twin brother even though she had no idea what she was doing. Of course I'm helpful, I've got Stilinski blood and my name's Max.

Let's skip to when my brother got bullied, it wasn't only my brother, it was our bestfriend. Little Scotty, God do I miss that guy.

Skip to the part where I beat up the bullied and kinda went a little to far with the kicking and punching. And that got me to a whole lot of years of boarding school.

Well, guess who's back from too many years in that crappy school. Just because I attended boarding school doesn't mean my attitude changes.

And now here I am. At an airport. Waiting for my dad to pick me up. My dad who I haven't seen in seven years. God do I miss him.