• ROCK WAR! •

Your POV
"Isn't that the h-homeschool kids b-b-bike?" Bill questions and Eddie reply's with, "Yea that's mikes." "We have to help him." Beverly exclaims. "We should?" Richie quietly mutters. I punch my brother in the arm and yell, "Yes we have to help him dumb ass!" We all run to the river where Henry is about to hit Mike in the head with a rock.

Beverly throws a rock and it hits Henry right in the face, making him get off of Mike. "Nice throw." Stan says. Mike runs over to us gasping for air. "You losers are trying to hard, he'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely. Like I did." Henry rubs his dick with both hands and chuckles.

Ben yells as loudly as possible and throws a rock right at Henry's head. We all start throwing rocks and Richie screams, "ROCK WAAAR!" Before getting hit in the head himself. I pick up a rock and throw it, missing belchs head by a whole foot, but hey it's the fact I tried that counts. "FUCK YOU BITCH!" Belch yells before getting hit in the head by Beverly.

Victor and Belch run off into the woods and Henry is left there on the ground. We all leave and I here Richie yell "go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!"

"Thank you guys for doing that, but he will after you guys too now." Mike says. "Oh bowers? He's already after us all the time." Eddie says. "I g-g-guess th-thats one th-thing we all have i-in common." Bill states. "Yeah homeschool, welcome to the losers club!" Richie shouts.

~~~~~~
We all are gathered around a missing poster. Well, except for Richie, who is trying to take a tuba from a dude. I look at the missing poster of Edward Corcoran. "He asked to borrow a pencil once." Ben looks down at his feet. Bill flips the poster to show a picture of Betty Ripsom. "It's like she's been forgotten.

"Is it ever gonna end?" Stanley questions. Eddie walks in with ice cream for himself and Richie. I walk over to him and gasp pretending to be offended that he didn't get me ice cream. I take Richies ice cream out of his hand and take a huge bite out of it. "What the fuck dude!" He exclaims.

"What are you guys talking about?" Eddie asks and Richies replies with, "what they always talk about." "I actually think it will end, for a little while at least." Ben starts. "What do you mean?" Beverly asks. "So I was going over all my Derry research, and I went over all the incidents that have happened, they all seem to happen every 27 years." Ben goes quiet after saying that.

Bill comes over to me and asks, "a-after we talk at the park d-d-do y-you want t-to get i-ice cream w-with me and take a w-w-walk?" I blush a little and reply, "yes I would love too."

~~~~~
We all sit on a bench in the park in front of the huge statue. "It's like, cicadas, you know the bugs that come out every 17 years?" Stanley says. Mike shakes his head and says, "my grandfather thinks this town is cursed, he says that all the bad things that happen in this town all happen because of one thing. An evil thing that, feeds off the people of Derry."

"It can't be one thing, we all saw something different." Stan says. "Maybe... or maybe it knows what scares us most and that's what we see." We all tell each other what we saw and talk about how they are not bad dreams. (Sorry I'm too lazy to write out the whole part)

"We're all afraid of something." Ben looks down at his feet. "You got that right." Richie stutters. "Why rich? What are you afraid of?" Eddie asks. Richie adjusts just glasses and replies, "Clowns."

~~~~~~
I was just taking a walk with Beverly after the park. He offered to walk me home but I told him I was fine and that it wasn't that far. I'm walking home and im wearing a pastel y/f/c (your favorite color) hoodie with light blue jean shorts. I hear a car coming closer and closer.

"Hi pretty girl." I hear a voice I could recognize from anywhere say. Henry Bowers. "Fuck off!" I scream and he gets out of the car and pins me down.
~~~~~~
Eeek, what are you afraid of? 🤡
~a

(765 words)