"You are right," he said before chuckling, "c''mmon hurry up I don't want you to be sick."

I rolled my eyes, should have thought about that before throwing me into the god damn freezing water, "actually now that I thought about it, I like it here."

Now his face was serious, "I'm serious, get out before you have a fever. Let's get change, I'm taking you out."

I stood my ground and folded my arm in front my chest in defiance, "nope." Making sure I pop the 'p'.

"Amelia."

"Get in here with me and I'll get out," I offered.

He seems to contemplate for a while before hoisting himself down into the water. Shit! I didn't expect him to actually do it. Was he a keeper or what? I wiggled my eyebrow in my mind.

My mouth was ajar, when he lifted his finger and closed it for me. "Let's go up," he said.

Instead I jumped him, wrapped my body into his, making him stumbled a bit. I kissed his lips, showing him how much he meant to me.

"You are amazing," I said breathlessly as his hand wrapped themselves around my body.

He smiled, "let's go and get change, I want you to see the city."

I pecked him one more time before letting him hoisted me up to the deck. He easily flung himself up and we walked back leaving wet trails on the floor. 

     We head to Kuta, where the city is at its most busiest. The sky was clear and the weather was cool, but the heat game was pretty strong, so I changed into a comfortable silk shorts and oversized shirt that belonged to Jesse. I folded the short sleeves and made it look cooler, pair it up with sneaker and Choker necklace. This time Jesse didn't copy my outfit. He should have known by know that I would dress like the age that I'm.

After he took me for sightseeing, lunch and some water sports, I asked him if we can go shopping.
We headed down to the traditional market, located along the beach, I could tell Jesse was far from being comfortable. He asked me whether there were nicer place we could go, he would pay for it. I shook my hand and pulled him deeper into the tent-built shops.

" Are we done? ", Jesse asked impatiently.

"We just got here!"

He sighed in frustration.

I picked one of the bali shirt, with colorful dye swirling in it. I think it was called tie dye. I smile and turned to Jesse, " what do you think?" Placing the shirt over me.

" You obviously have bad taste."

I punched him in the shoulder and rolled my tongue out.

Well obviously he doesn't know how to chill.

I bought the shirt and then we moved on to the next couple of stores. Until I found a brown dress, with flower pattern and drawings. The owner said it was called batik, and I fell in love at first sight, it would have break me if I didn't get my hands on them.

It was sleeveless dress, It goes mid thigh and it swirls under the waist line. "What do you think of this one?"

"It's okay."

He was just bad at this or he was purely lazy to give me any opinion. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my money to buy the dress, not letting him pay for anything even though he adamantly shoved me his money and credit card down the seller's face.

After walking long enough we headed down to the resort, the day was fun, but Jesse was awfully quite. He didn't even make any sarcastic comments. Was I overthinking this too much? Maybe yes, but I couldn't help but feel that something was bothering him.