𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

"We need to wear white, Semaj," I told him for the tenth time

"We need to wear white, Semaj," I told him for the tenth time. He is really one hard headed ass nigga. He wore all black for his nieces baby shower. Like sir we were asked to wear white...

"Man why?" he groaned, unbuckling his belt.

"It's a girl! We're her Godmom and uncle they want us in white so we wear white," I explained to him.

Shaheem and Maisyn were indeed having a little girl, another princess for us to spoil. I was practically bouncing off the damn walls when she told me. They haven't picked out a name for her yet, but she was definitely a girl.

"She can't even see me, how she gon know if I'm wearing white?" he chuckled, making me laugh at his stupid ass.

"Just get dressed, I'll be downstairs," I said, exiting the room.

Ari's birthday was also on Sunday and I'd be giving her the keys. The inside was completely done and now I was just waiting for the day. I'm literally so excited, I want her to do well in everything and I feel like this is only gonna fuel her fire.

She was invited to the shower today, which should be fun, if Semaj would hurry his ass up.

"Better?" he asked, coming down dressed appropriately.

"Yes, much better," I smiled. "You look handsome, pooh,"

"Preciate that, juicy," he leaned down and kissed me twice. "You look pretty,"

"Aww thank you," I thanked him. I love when he gives me normal compliments. Usually he does so without talking, he just gives me looks and stares. When he wants to get on my nerves his favorite fake ass compliment is 'don't get nobody fucked up, Sadiya'.

We picked up Ari and we made our way to Shah and Syn's house. It wasn't a huge thing, so we didn't need to rent out a place. It was just us, Maj's grandma, Shaheem's mom that flew back from DR, Maisyn's aunt, two cousins, and grandma, and some people we worked with that weren't affiliated in everything from last year.

"What'd you get lil mama?" I asked Ari, who was holding hella bags in the backseat.

"Oh, I just got some onesies, some jackets, pants, shoes, socks, yknow regular stuff," she smiled. I knew it was probably hella clothes in them bags because Ari'ella is very extra, she loves buying gifts and she also loves babies.

But Semaj? That boy loves his niece okay? We got her two strollers, one that converts straight from the carseat, and then a standard one. We also got her a rotating swing, this boujee ass high chair, and I picked out a very nice Moschino diaper bag for her. Of course we got her some clothes and shoes, but we figured practical things would be of more help.

We also bought 'bout six months worth of diapers and wipes.

We finally pulled up and had to make two trips to get everything inside.