Chapter 10

Taylor's figure stood in front of me tall and strong, but she refused to even look at me. Her eyes diverted to the bed next to her. Crossing her arms, she guarded herself from me.
"Taylor." I spoke softly. I reached my hand out to caress her face but she slapped me away.
"Don't." She spat at me angrily. Her words were like acid that sunk through me.
"Taylor I'm sorry." I spoke quietly trying to get closer to her.
"Don't!" Taylor screamed out at me and placed punches on my chest. "I hate you!" Her words stung bringing tears to my eyes. Immediately bitting my lip I sucked in the tears brimming in my eyes and looked away from her.

She continued her assault, her fists banging into my chest and her words sinking in. Her words are what hurt worse.
"Taylor's please." I attempted to plead with her.
"No! How could you do this!?" Her words echoed through the room and my ears. Glancing at Taylor I had no response for her. Her fists balled up and she swung at me hard. Her fist slammed into the side of my head and sent me into seeing stars.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I let the tears fall from my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. I wanted nothing more then to just hold her. She didn't fight me off anymore though. Her body softened against mine as she sunk against me. Moving her arms around me and gave in her head rested on my chest. Her body began shaking against mine as she started to sob.

"Can't you catch the hint that I like you!?" Taylor's muffled scream sounded out. I hung my head immediately feeling ashamed with myself. I can't believe she actually liked me. She shared the feelings I felt for her!
"You- you like me?" I stuttered out to her nervously.

How could you be so stupid!? Seriously! She told you she wanted to kiss you again! It's your brother who was in the way of that!

"Of course. Couldn't you tell?" She looked up at me smiling slightly.
"I should've known. You basically spelled it out to me the other night. I-" Taylor cut off my unwanted blabber with her lips.

Her lips pressed against mine passionately. Her full lips pressed into as she held me in place. Her hands snaked from around my waist and to my hair. Her fingers tangled into my as our kiss became more heated.
"I've wanted to do this for so long." she whispered breathlessly against my neck. Her lips trailed down my neck, sending chills down my spine. Her hands found the end of my shirt as she peeled it off over my head. Pushing me onto the bed she straddled each side of my body as her lips connected with mine again.

Her palms found my breasts as her lips trailed down my collarbone. As her teeth nipped at my soft skin I moaned out loud immediately embarrassed. I've never felt this before but I definitely enjoyed it. Looking up at me I watched as her hand slid down to my pants and I instantly froze.
"What's wrong?" She asked concerned.
"I uh- umm." I rambled nervously unable to form the words.
"What is it?" She moved her hand and allowed me to sit up.
"I just, I haven't done anything like that." I stated this looking away.

Searching for my shirt to cover my body again, her voice broke my search.
"You're a virgin?" Her serious tone caused a blush to creep onto my cheeks and I looked away just nodding my head. Pulling me into her arms we laid back and just shared a sweet kisses. Grabbing ahold of my hand she she placed small kisses on each finger.
"We can wait Jessie. I don't mind at all." Kissing me again sweetly I watched her in shock.
"Really?" I asked her my voice completely shaky.

"Yes." Wrapping her arms around my she pulled herself into me as we laid there and cuddled. Eventually I drifted off to sleep.

----------
Taylor's kiss planted on my left eye repeatedly until I peeled them open.
"I'm so sorry." She said softly looking at me worried.
"For?" I asked groggily.
"Your eye." She said this softly and looked away.
"Huh?" Getting outa bed I looked at the mirror examining my black eye. Damn she did a number. Walking into the kitchen I searched for an ice pack but instead found Amy sneaking out of Jeremy and Baileys room half naked.

Gross.

Grabbing an ice pack I walked back to the room with Taylor. Laying down she held the pack to my eye and frequently moved it to plant a soft kiss.
"I'm so glad to have someone like you." I said this softly as I began to drift to sleep.

I was happy. Extremely happy. I hope that nothing would ruin that.