Chapter One**

I grabbed the tray of beers that Melissa had set for me on the counter and made my way to table four where the middle aged men I'd come to know were sitting and laughing. I set down the beers in front of them while giving all three of them a small smile before turning around and taking table 7's orders to their table. As I was dodging people to get to the counter I hit something hard. This thing was fucking huge and me being no more than 110 pounds went flying halfway across the room and knocking into a bunch of tables and chairs.

I must've hit my head at some point because now it's throbbing and I can already feel a bump forming. Great. I grab onto a table to get myself up but instead I make things worse by pulling the table down as well. For the first time I notice a pair of expensive ass shoes standing in front of me and I suddenly become very aware of the many eyes focused on me and the mess I've made. I slowly look up only to see one of the hottest guy I have ever seen in my whole life. He looked like he had stepped out of a GQ photo shoot.

His dark brown hair was slicked back and his grey suit he was wearing fit him like it was made just for him and I'm guessing it probably was. The grey suit only emphasized his dark stormy grey eyes that were sending me death glares. His entire appearance and demeanor made him seem like the kind of person that wipes his ass with 20 dollar bills because that's how little money means to him.

I tried to stand again but this time I was actually successful. I dusted my apron off and looked around at the mess I made. I could see my manager send me a nasty glare while all I could do was look around sheepishly.

"I'm really sorry I wasn't looking where I wa-" I said to the heavenly looking guy standing in front of me.

"Just stop." He said sending me another glare before briskly turning around and heading towards the door.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to face me. "I was trying to say I was sorry." I said through gritted teeth.

He pulled his arm back from my grip roughly and responded. "And I said to not bother."

"Hey listen up asshole, you don't have the right to be a dick to me when you're the one who stood your dumb ass in front of me when I was obviously moving quickly. Now if you have some deep traumatic issue that you need to deal with, do it on your own Goddamn time and let me just apologize."

"Your apology means nothing to me and it's not me who's wasting time right now. Time is money and since you seem to have neither leave me the fuck alone."

I stood there with my jaw on the ground, not believing that anyone could be this rude. Without even thinking I grab the beer on the table beside me, that miraculously hasn't fallen, and walk towards the man.

Holding the beer in my hand and I raise it above his head, which is hard considering he towers over my 5'4 frame, spilling the contents all over his perfect hair and his perfect suit and his perfect everything.

Who did this asshole think he was? I can't even believe I was going to apologize to him, it probably wasn't even my fault! Just because his outfit probably costs more than every single item of clothing I own combined doesn't mean he can treat me like trash.

He was practically fuming and I could see his whole body tense as he realized what I'd done. He gave me the deadliest look I had ever gotten in my whole life and then he flipped another table before walking out and slamming the door as hard as he could.

I scoffed at this guy's actions but decided to not think about him anymore than I have to and just try and clean up the mess I made. I knew, Nima the manager, was staring at me deciding if he should fire me now or after I cleaned up the mess. I started picking up the tables and chairs that had fallen along with me, avoiding eye contact with everyone. When I started to clean up the shards of glass from the plates that had broken on impact with the ground. I heard a cough behind me and turned around slowly already knowing who it would be.