ELpart-1

A/N Hi everyone,its my first story so I hope you all will like the story.
Please Don't forget to vote and comment and if you don't like it don't be harsh in comments! :)

********
It was sunday night and we all knew what that means.

Holidays were gone,back to college
I was sitting on my bed completing my zoology practical. I hated sleeping late but my zoology professor always assigns too many practicals that was why I couldn't sleep early.....I stared at the sheets and my eyes started closing slowly till darkness slowly drowned me.....

Mom started yelling from down stairs "Yashika get up, You gonna be late for collage" and with that I was back in real world from my dream world .Long after the early morning rays stealed into my bedroom windows,the alarm went off. I got up to trudge slowly into the bathroom.

After taking shower ,I got dressed and tied my hair up into a ponytail,tying my hairs takes a lot of energy out of me. When I Finally made it downstairs, everybody was already eating breakfast. I loved eating with my family especially with my brother Aditya,who was 2 year old , very smart and naughty. I lived with my Mom and my brother. My father died in a car accident and mom always tried to fulfil mine and Aadhi's all wishes. she was a bank manager,always busy with her work.

After Having breakfast, I called my best friend Aana,who went to same college and she was like a sister to me,"Hello Aana where are you? I'll in collage in twenty minutes"and she answered with a sigh,"I am on my way ,meet you in collage."

By the time I reached my collage ,I just stared at the old building in front of me 'ERSTWHILE COLLEGE' was beautiful. The morning sun hits on one side,making the dark roof gleam and the stone wall appeared almost dark red

A loud thumping sound on my window made me jump,"hii Yash!".My best friend ,Aana was knocking on my window."hey", I opened the door and she pulled me up and excitedly said,"I heard that there are two new students coming in today."

I don't wanted any guy to distract me from my goals so I sighed. Aana waved her phone in front of my face and rambled, "Its a big deal because they're hot as in H-O-T."

"Okay lets go inside",I sighed and we started walking

"Good idea, maybe we'll get to see the two hot boys inside",said Aana

*******************