7 ~ Homesick

Title credit: A Day To Remember

~

Alex's POV:

I smiled at the wall of fans, reaching over the barricade at us. I pushed my sunglasses up and swung my bag over my shoulder, walking with confidence out of the airport and to the limousine.

As soon as the door shut we greeted the pierce the veil guys, exchanging high fives and 'it's good to see ya's.

"Who's ready for a rad UK tour?" Vic smiled. We all made a cheering noise. The conversation went on and I didn't join in much. My phone rang in my pocket and I saw Maddie was calling. For a second I hesitated.

"Alex?" Jaime made me look up. "I said do you remember that time on spring fever when you and me went onto You Me At Six's bus and we covered the walls in those posters we found..."

I slid my phone back into my pocket. She can wait.

~

Jack sighed loudly. I ignored him. He turned in his bed and sighed a little louder. I still ignored him.

The third loud sigh I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong, Jack?"

He rolled over to look at me. "I'm Lonely."

I went back to reading my magazine. "No, Jack. Those days are over."

"But..."

"No buts! We'd probably get caught again. Why don't you just get a girlfriend already?"

"No thanks, I don't want to end up like you."

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing." He crossed his arms. "I'll just go get wasted I guess."

"Don't forget your room key." I reminded him as he gathered his things. I called after him as he was leaving; "And if you fuck a guy make sure nobody sees you, since you're so fucking closeted!"

~

@AlexAllTimeLow: hello Glasgow! Long flight, spending the night in my hotel room to recover

@JackAllTimeLow: those pictures of me making out with a dude are photo shopped!

~

"Hey babe." I sighed.

"Hey Lex. When did you land?"

"About an hour ago."

"Oh... uh, ok."

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. I'm sure you were busy."

"What is it?"

"I just... I called you a half hour ago.  It's whatever. Just checking in. I've gotta go to band practice. Love you." She hung up quickly. Wait.

She just told me she loved me.

~

A/N: Jack is bi, Alex is pan. Tell me if you want to know each characters sexualities, it doesn't matter much to me for their story line.

Three comments for the next update :)