Life With Libby Summers (Part 2)

My IPod alarm screams out Slipknot, waking me up from my mirthful dreams. "Mm Piss off..." I grumble, rolling over. Next thing I know I'm on the floor with a blood nose.  Still grumbling to myself I stalk to the kitchen, shove twisted toilet paper up my nose and start throwing food into my school bag.  Struggling into my tattered school tights I fall and smash the back of my head on my wardrobe door. That's gonna leave a mark. I glance around my new bedroom - It's awesome, I LOVE it! The walls are a deep plum color, the curtains are made of a kind of black velvet material. My four poster  bed is black with elaborate purple patterns around the sides. My pillows are plump and luxurious, goose feathers or something. Mum bustles into the room dressed for work (shes wearing a short pink dress that hugs her curves and has ruffles at the bottom.) "Hey babes. I didn't get to ask you how your first day was yesterday. So..how did it go?" 

"It was OK, I guess. Met heaps of people." She smiles at me and gives me a quick squeeze. Her soft blond curls tickle my cheek, when she pulls away I stare into her bright blue eyes. They're exactly the same as mine. They suit her so much better.

"I'm off to a conference. Won't be back till 5.PM tomorrow. Bye." She leaves a cloud of her perfume - A sweet scent of honey and red roses. Grabbing my bag I follow her out the door to wait for the bus. When I get on all the seats are full - except for one. As I sit down, a soft melodic voice murmurs in my ear.  "Hello Libby." I glance up and gasp. This boy that I'm sitting next to has the most beautiful green eyes ever. Dark green with light grey specks. His face stuns me. Soft rose colored lips, a nicely pointed nose. The actual shape of his face is beautiful, the hard planes of his face make an alluring shape. 

"How do you know my name?" I mumble, embarrassed by my staring.  

"Your the new girl! Of course I know who you are!" He laughs casually and holds out his hand. "I'm Joseph Gray." I gently take his hand and let him do the shaking. The bus stops with a jolt and a tinkly girls voice floats through the bus. A MAJOR slut steps forward and scrutinizes me carefully. I recognize her to be Desiree Eclipse - the prettiest and sluttiest girl in school. Even in the dull light of the bus her sun bleached blond hair is glowing. Her blue eyes are a dazzling light blue, her face is pointed and neat. Like her neat little nose. She plays beach volleyball and she's always tanned and skinny.  During my day dreaming she manages to squish past me and plunk her skinny ass in between me and Joseph. Obviously she's flirting. She's pulled up her school skirt and she's seriously batting her eye lashes. With a slight twitch of her hips she's manages to shove me off the seat and leave me sprawling on the floor. "No fighting!" The hairy old bus driver bellows. Sighing I find another seat next to Darcy Simpson. She's a sweet girl with Autism,  who talks a little too much. She talks about twilight for the rest of the journey. I don't listen much, I'm too busy watching Joseph and Desiree while attempting to hide my childish tears.