Buffy/Spike fan fiction

ok so this is some really dorky buffy/spike fan fiction. or aka i have no life so i watched the entire series in less than a month and didnt love the ending. well i loved the ending but i hate in shows how theres never a happy ending. i mean i get the whole sexual tension biulding up thing that the writers do. if it isnt there people get board. but in the end i'd love it if just once everyone got a happy ending. just saying. and sense spike comes back in angel season 5 (yes i'm a dork/nerd/geek/what ever you call it) i decided to write a happy ending for them. (in case your wondering my idea for angel is that he found away to permenatly keep his soul or he eventually gained back his humanity i havent watched the whole series of angel so i'm kinda talking alot of artistic liberties here with him. i havent decided how much i want him in this story yet so i dont know exactly where i have him right now, he might die. either way i have put it in my mind that the one fore telling came true and he turned human but kept his vamp abilities (strenght fast healing endurance) is all good with his kid in love with cordilia and happy. i'm fairly positvie they are with the other scoobies recruiting. i didnt want to bother with him to much cuz frankly as tall dark and sexy as i find his character it was time for them to move on, long past. again i'm only on season 3 of angel so lots of artistic liberties. i only know spike came back cuz of wikipidia.) this story takes place in england about two years after the end of buffy season seven or about a year after angel season five. it starts in england where giles and buffy have started a training center for new slayers and are trying to reform the whole slayer/watcher system. the new system is new slayers are sent to england to train. some (whose families are less understanding) are on "exchange trips" for others their families know whats going on. because all of the watchers were killed new ones are being recruited. these are kids who've seen the weird stuff go on. Xander, Willow and Kennedy (still her girlfriend) along with andrew along with the newly made slayers in the last episode of buffy to find and recruit the new slayers and watchers. the eventual plan for the system is that upon being called each new slayer will be paired with a young watcher (new slayers called arround 16 with the watcher generally being 18, they are statoined when the slayer has had two years of training). the idea is that the slayer and watcher will work together untill the slayer feels its her time to be done. than the pair will take over the training of a new watcher/slayer pair. this is to prevent as many slayer deaths as possible, because as spike says that the slayer dies when she as a death wish. when she wants to be done. the goal is to have an active slayer and watcher duo stationed in major global city and as many others in possible. right now there are watcher bases set up in both england and america (londen and clevelend ohio) Faith and Robin Wood are in charge of the the ohio base. not all american slayers go there however, just as not all European slayers go to england. they go where ever they are needed at the time. i think thats everything this exceedingly long prolouge has been meant to say... oh please comment with ideas and all that jazz. but major please on the comments. i love hearing what pple think the good bad and all that other jazz.. oh ps i will do things to the charaters that might be out of step for them, as in i wont change anything that happened but i will let the charters grow and change as i see fit. pps, i'm not going off the comic season eight, i havent had time to find and read it, think of this as a book season eight or an alternate season eight that has nothing to do with the published comic book.

CHAPTER ONE LONDON ENGLAND JULY 2005

Giles's office at the Watchers Base

"Buffy I spoke to the coven today," Rupert Giles looked up at Buffy Summers who was leaned against the door way. 

"Yeah, what did the coven have to say? Another new girl? The coven is so much better than the council... can we hire them for good?" Buffy twirled a short dagger in her hand. After throwing it in the air and catching it she turned to her mentor father figure and friend, "Just a thought"