A Quick Update, Short Announcement

Good evening, morning, or afternoon to all of those interested in this series of short stories! I know this is going to sound very cliched and annoying, but I... Have fallen out of love with the people I've been writing about for the past few years. I need a break, and I think I'm going back to my roots, writing about anime and game characters. 

Don't get me wrong, I've had a blast writing all of these, with some of my favorite writing pieces found right here! But, at the same time, I don't want to write shitty stories for those of which that actually enjoy them. I want people to read things that I like writing, and things I like reading back. 

So, here's the good news. I'll accept any and all requests for the next few days, personalized or otherwise. This whole book has been about anonymous, ambiguous readers, but I'm perfectly fine with writing a few personal ones, as a sort of apology. On top of these requests, I have three drafted stories I'll be finishing. 

All you have to do to request is DM me or comment on this chapter, your name, the person you're looking to be written with, and some sort of idea of what you like. Or not! I don't know. 

Thank you guys for sticking around for as long as you have. It means so, so much to me to have read comments reading "Same!" when it comes to people I used to adore. I hope to have your continued support on stories I continue writing. 

All the best, 

Muffin.