Chapter 11

No POV, The next day, Class 1-A

"Alright class, I know you guys are all anxious to know about how Kaminari is doing." The raven haired teacher stated, the same tired eyes and monotone voice.
"Yeah sensei! How is he?" Kirishima asked, concern laced in his voice. His sharp teeth gnawed nervously at his lip, surprisingly not breaking the skin.
"Fortunately, he's doing ok. The doctors want to keep him there a little longer, just to monitor his condition, but visitation should be ok-"
The class cheered loudly, cutting off their home room teacher mid sentence. Inhaling, the man shouted to reign control in the class again, immediately shushing the class.
"QUIET OR IT'S DETENTION FOR ALL OF YOU." The teacher looked at his class tiredly.
"I know you guys are excited but we're gonna have to go in groups. There is a size limit in this particular hospital and I've already broken enough rules as is. So pair into groups with a max of 5 people in each group on your own time. Then decide which group goes first. That's all for home room do whatever you problem children want to do for the rest of this period." Aizawa then bent down underneath his podium and crawled into his signature yellow sleeping bag, zipping the zipper all the way up and rolling into the corner of the classroom, not to be disturbed.

"Hey guys! Wanna pair up?" Mina asked, getting up from her chair and going to meet the group, a wide smile across her face.
"Heck ya man!" Kirishima fist bumped the bubblegum pink girl, a toothy grin on his face.
"Tch, do whatever the heck you nerds want." The explosion user retorted, leaning back in his chair, a scowl on his face.
"Oh come on Bakubro! I know you want to!" Sero teased, gently hitting Bakugo's shoulder, getting a snicker from the pink and red haired duo.
"I'm sure dunce face will be happy to see you." Earphonejack responded, scrolling through her phone as she leaned on a desk.
"Damn right he'll be happy to see me. If he isn't I'll make sure his stay is extended an extra month!" The group, minus the blonde, laughed and snicker at his words, knowing full well he really didn't mean it.
"H-hey guys."
"Midoriya! What's up!" Kirishima waved as the class analyst approached the group.
"I-I just wanted to let you guys know that if you wanted to visit Kaminari first, that's ok! The class already kinda agreed that it'll probably be best if your group goes first anyways." The boy stuttered and suggested, not meeting any of their eyes and nervously fidgeted with his fingers.
"That's great Midoriya! Thanks a bunch bro!"
"I-it's not problem!"
"If that's it, then SCRAM." The freckled boy jumped.
"Ah! I'm sorry Kaachan!"

——- The next day at the Hospital, Kaminari POV

The steady beeping of the heart monitor was the only thing keeping me company today as I peered out the window from my bed. The sky was almost clear today, no sign of a storm. That's nice, I suppose. I sighed and whispered to myself. "Do I really deserve all this? Maybe this is all a dream. Maybe I'm still back at that house, with mom and...dad." I stared down at my hands.
"Deserve what dunce face?"
I snapped my head up towards the doors.
"Nothing!"
Bakugo was standing there, followed closely by Kirishima, Mina, Sero and Jiro.  They all waved and piled into the room, Mina nearly throwing herself on me. Sero set a vase full of yellow flowers on the bedside table, stating that they were from the class. I grinned and nodded, making a mental note to thank them later.
"Guys!" I exclaimed. "You have no idea how glad I am to see you! Anymore of this and I might as well have died of loneliness!" The group chuckled nervously at that, Bakugo's frown deepened.
"Yeah...died..." Kirishima swallowed, rubbing the back of his neck. I paused,"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. You probably all went through so much that night! Aizawa told me that you and Bakugo were the first to find me. I am so sorry for putting you in that sit-"
"Shut up Pikachu!" I snapped my jaws shut. "Stop fucking apologizing. I don't care about that. My only question is why." 
I froze again.
"W-what do you mean Bakubro?" Play it dumb Denki. Outside, the clouds moved slowly across the sky.
"You know exactly what I mean. That old kissing hag told us all about it." The room got tense.
"Hey Bakugo maybe you should ease up buddy." Sero laid a gentle hand on his shoulder.
"Fuck off Soy Sauce face!" He turned his attention back on me. "Why!"
I stayed quiet. I again, peered down at my hands, resting on my lap and chewed at my lip. I glanced out the window. Oh, I guess I was wrong. The clear weather had transformed, as clouds covered the once almost clear sky. Small sprinkles of rain started to splatter across the window.

I couldn't tell them. I couldn't admit it. I'm weak, they'll leave. They'll realize I'm not meant to be a hero. I'll lose everything! I can't lose them! Not yet!
But...

They deserve to know. Don't they? I'm so tired. Of always hiding and wishing and wanting and never getting it. I breathed in and looked Bakugo in the eyes with a fire burning in mine.
"I'll tell you. I-I trust you guys."

"Tell them what exactly?" A husky, rough voice appeared from the doorway. My eyes widened in shock, my hands started to shake and I could feel my mind already starting to rush. That voice...it's impossible...no...

"...Dad?"

——- Notes

And that's it for today's chapter! It's a little bit shorter that what I expected but, with my online classes and stuff I haven't had much time T-T Anyways! As you guys all probably know, with the coronavirus outbreak and everything, please please please:

STAY SAFE!!!
Wash your hands
Distant yourself from others
And avoid people who are sick!

I am not in a red zone, but my family restaurant has closed indefinitely so income has been cut and as a Chinese family...yikes. But, we are remaining strong right now! So don't worry about us! However, for all the families who are being affected right now either directly or indirectly, stay strong! I'm always open to talk! Staying emotionally strong is just as important as being physically strong in this pandemic! So again! Please stay safe everyone! I hope to see ya'll soon! Love ya!

Tata~!