"They're going to come home drunk." She said.

Meanwhile, Sherlock and John were sitting at a table at another pub. They were feeling lightheaded. Sherlock was starting to miss Alex. He looked to John and pointed to the restrooms.

"Over there." He said.

"What?" John asked.

"Toliets. Any second now, you'll get-"

"Tell me after, I need the loo." John said.

"Hm, on schedule." Sherlock said.

"Hm?" John said.

"Nothing, go!" Sherlock pointed at the bathroom. When John came back, Sherlock looked up at him. "How long?"

"What?" John asked.

"Your visit." Sherlock said. "If you could estimate the approximate volume discharge-"

"Stop talking now." John said.

After another 30 minutes at that pub, they went to another one. John got the drinks that time and since he was a little lightheaded, fiddled with them. When they were finished drinking those, they were full-blown drunk. Sherlock had gotten into an argument with a man at the pub.

"I know Ash!" He shouted to be heard over the music. "Don't tell me I don't!" He poked the man, who swung a punch at him. John noticed and got up, pulling Sherlock away.

"That is enough! That's enough!" John said. Sherlock gave the man a drunk Z-snap.

"Ashton." Sherlock pointed at the man. "I know Ashton."

They went back to the flat after that. Alex was reading on the couch while eating her dinner. The door to the flat swung open as a drunk Sherlock and John entered, singing.

"YO, I'LL TELL YA WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY, REALLY WANT!" Sherlock shouted. Alex fell off the couch, she was so surprised.

"SO TELL ME WHAT YA, WANT, WHAT YA REALLY REALLY WANT!" John shouted. Alex covered her ears.

"I WANT A, I WANT A, I WANT A-" Sherlock started.

"YOU TWO TO SHUT UP!" Alex yelled.

"KID!" Sherlock yelled at the same time.

"You two are drunk! Get out!" Alex said.

"You want kids?" John asked, slurring his words.

"I said, get out!" Alex said, pushing them out. "You can come back when you're normal."

"But-" Sherlock started.

"No buts, Sher!" Alex said.

"But I'm your brother!" John said.

"Yes, and you're drunk." Alex said. She shut the door.

Sherlock and John sat down on the bottom of the stairs. The both laid down, tired. Sherlock was laying on his side and John was laying on his back. Alex felt kind of bad for kicking them out, but she couldn't deal with them drunk.

"I have an international reputation." Sherlock said. "Do you have an international reputation?"

"No, I don't have an international reputation." John said.

"No." Sherlock repeated. "And I can't even remember what for. Crime, something like that."

"What are you doing back, I thought you were going to be out late!" Mrs. Hudson said. She had just walked by the stairs.

"Ah, Hudders, what time is it?" Sherlock asked.

"You've only been out two hours." Mrs. Hudson said, checking her watch.