22

The next morning, the Alpha King and his wife, left the campus, leaving their so called Alpha prince , with his personal guards.

Jung Duongi was 19 years old and was extremely proud and cocky, that sickening smirk plastered on his face all the time, said it all. He was always accompanied by 3 guards and at night as well, his room was guarded.

Now this was a problem.

As, the initial plan was, that Jungkook and Jimin would kill the alpha prince , once the royal coulple is gone and there is not much security to know who killed him. Then , the alpha king would be forced to come back, with his important officials, including Jimin's father , in the campus, to investigate the murder. That would be the perfect time to kill Jung Gonju and Park Leejon, when they would be utterly frustrated and everything would be a chaos.

But the guards were like Duongi's shadow. They didn't allow anyone lay a finger on him.

So now, Jungkook and Jimin were sitting in Jungkook's room, discussing a new plan.

"So you mean, we need to befriend him first?" Jimin asked.

"Ahaan" Jungkook said nodding. "We need to make him trust us to the point , where he can be alone with us, without any guards." Jungkook said, thinking.

"And how are you planning to do that ?" Jimin asked, tilting his head.

Jungkook looked at him and gave him a smirk.

________________________________

"ARE YOU FUCKINGGG INSANNEE???!!!" Kai shouted at Jungkook, who just rolled his eyes at the overreacting Alpha.
"HE IS ALPHAA PRINCE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!! HE IS GONNA KILL ME !!!! "

"He is gonna kill you if  he finds out. I am gonna kill you right fucking now if u say no" Jungkook glared at him...

" B-but, just for a filthy omega-" Kai was pointing at Jimin, who was standing at the cornor of the room, with his arms crossed, leaning on the wall. But stopped on hearing the teeth gritting sound of Jungkook. He gulped and corrected himself," F-for this respectable omega... how can u risk my life??!!"

Jungkook stepped closer to him, Kai stepped back , but the bed stopped him to move further. "Listen, 1st of all, erase the memory of Jimin being an omega, or else, I'll erase you from this planet."

Kai gulped...

"2nd, one more time , u disrespect Jimin, You ... are fucking dead. "

Kai was about to pee in his pants by now....

"3rd and last, If u don't do, what I am asking you to do, then I will do something, you wouldn't have imagined anybody doing to you..."

And there, Kai peed in his pants...

Jimin was trying his best to control his laugh.

Jungkook looked at Kai's pants, which were now wet and his urine was now even on the ground near his feet. Jungkook made a disgusted face and again looked up at Kai, who was biting his lips , to stop himself from crying  from humiliation.

"I take it as a yes. " Jungkook said with an innocent smile and opened the door for Jimin to leave 1st and then follwed him after.

Leaving Kai to pray for mother earth to swallow him...

________________________________

So the next morning, when Duongi was taking a shower, Jimin approached the three stiff guards, who were wearing black suits. 

"Excuse me .... are u the royal guards ? " He asked the three.

The three simply nodded.

"Oh, the head of the institute was looking for you. He asked you to meet him right now. And... without the prince.... as ..."He paused and whispered the next , looking around and making sure no one could hear them ... " there is a conspiracy going against the prince. And he wants to discuss these matters with you, without troubling the prince himself."

The three guards exchanged glances and then looked at Jimin again.

"And judging by the tone he asked me to call you, it's really urgent."

The three just nodded and one of them said, " We'll be right back, take care of the prince till then . Where is he by the way?"

"Ah!! Room no. 114 . Actually it's totally confidential, so he could not call u in his office due to some reasons."

The three were still suspecious, but they were trained like hulk after all, they don't need to fear anyone . So they nodded and went.

Jimin smirked and waited, looking at Jungkook waiting at the far end.

________________________________

Meanwhile, the three guards reached room no. 114 and froze at the door.

There was Kai, lying on the bed, naked, giving them a seductive look. And the biggest thing was that he was smelling and looking like the most beautiful and fascinating omega in the world. Well thanks to the potion Jungkook took from Namjoon , to help Kai in the seductive task.

The three alphas gasped and their pants tightened. They didn't think twice before pouncing on Kai.

________________________________

Well, after 5 mins, Duongi came out of the shower, but frowned to find his guards missing. At the same time, Kai came , fully dressed with a disgusted face.

"OH MY GOD!!! THOSE FUCKERS!!!" He shouted, gaining everyone's attention, even Duongi's.

Sehun quickly approached him and asked..." What ?? What happened Kai??!!"

"Those royal guards!!!! Those fuckers fucked in my room right now!!! I mean, I was out for a walk, and then went back to my room to get clothes to take a shower.... to find my room stinking of sex amd those assholes lying naked on my bed, sleeping. Those fuckers got my room for threesome??!!!" He said with disbelief, throwing his arms in the air.

Everybody visibly gasped, Taehyung tried to shut his mouth , but couldn't, " Those are some really desperate fuckers. I wonder if they ever thought of the royal prince that way. " He said wiggling his eyebrows. Everybody laughed , not noticing the presence of the alpha prince behind them, glaring at them all.

Jungkook just smirked and hugged Tae mentally. He just knew Taehyung too well. He knew , he could not control his tongue when it comes to gossip, and he had already expected something like this as his response to Kai's words.

Jimin slowly approached the now fuming Alpha prince , with Jungkook by his side, both now standing behind Duongi.

"Oh my god!! How can they disrespect our future Highness like that??!! " Jimin whisper yelled at Jungkook, enough for Duongi to hear clearly.

"It's not their fault Jimin!! The guards are so shameless I tell you!! I even saw them looking at Prince's ass inappropriately while they walked behind him. tsk tsk .... I really feel bad for our future Alpha King."

Duongo , just listened silently and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh Jungkook... I feel the same... why do they send such fuckers to protect him... huh!??" Jimin said, acting pissed.

"Exactly... What do they think huh?!! Does our Alpha King think that Prince cannot protect himself??!!! " Jungkook snickered..." He is the future King of this planet. He is the most powerful Alpha alive . It's so sad they don't let him know his worth. " Jungkook said, fanning sympathy.

Jimin hummed..." I think what he needs is true and loyal friends. " He sighed..." I wish I was his friend, I would have made people fear and respect him-"

Suddenly Duongi turned around to face the two....