To Die For

Jaime’s P.O.V

“Do you still love me? I am dying to know. Or did you forget what we shared?”

My eyes opened, and I was lying in my bunk. Soon I was given a hell of a headache, I growled and held my head. Hangover, nice. I soon heard some noises, some were whispers and some were coming from the kitchen. I sighed and rolled over, my worst nightmare. Bella is back! She’s alive! She woke up! She came back… holding hands with Vic. With Vic! My worst nightmare, it has come true. Why? Why did she chose him? I fought back the tears, so this is reality? Such a pain in the ass. I sighed and got out my bunk, soon I noticed I had bad breath. I wasn’t exactly going to greet her with a bad breath. I took out my towel and fresh new clothing, and walked into the bathroom without saying anything to the others.

I shut the door and locked it. I placed my towel and clothing on sink, and started turned the knobs. Water came out, warm water. I started to take off my clothes, and after so I got in the shower. The warm water trickled down my body, calming me. I smiled a little and started washing my hair.

But soon I realized, I was going to face my worst nightmare.

Bella is going to break up with me. She loves Vic, not me. I knew it ALL along, but I denied it all along. She started realizing it when Vic and her started to have moments alone. Him showing her how to play the guitar, and everything. I wanted to prove she didn’t feel nothing towards him but friendship, but I was wrong. She loved him, but she thought she loved me. But is it true? Maybe she grew this love for him because he saved her from Michael? No, that was way before that happened. Or maybe that’s it! Yeah…

Stop avoiding it Jaime! She loves him, really loves him. She doesn’t admire him for what he had done, it just added to it more. Face it, you have lost her.

Do you still love me? I am dying to know. Or Did you forget what we shared? 

I sighed and took a strong grip of my hair, frustrated. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Vic’s P.O.V

I held her hand, and caressed it with the other. We were both sitting on the couch, in the ‘Living Room’ of our tour bus. Tony and Mike were making tacos in the kitchen, they say it’s “The Ideal food to eat for Breakfast.”

“It’s going to be okay, Bella.” I said, looking at her now. She sighed and leaned on my shoulder, but I wrapped my arm around her, bringing her close. She placed her hand on my chest, looking down at our hands. I kissed her hair, and rested my cheek on her head. “Don’t worry, he should understand.” I whispered. “I hope so.” She replied softly.

Soon the main door opened, Mariella stepped in. “Hey guys, I brought some waffles.” She stopped to see Mike and Tony making tacos. “Really? I said I was going to bring the breakfast!” She stomped her foot, complaining. Mike and Tony jumped, “I’m sorry.” They said.

She rolled her eyes and walked towards us. “What’s up, lovebirds?” She winked. I chuckled and Bella sat up, “Getting ready for the talk.” She said. I smiled a little, still holding her hand. Mariella raised an eyebrow, “I thought we were done with the Sex talk.” She said. I laughed, and Bella’s cheeks turned bright red.

Tony glanced at us, and walked towards Bella. “Honey, it’s time.” He said in a female voice. Bella stared, “Tony--” “Baby no, it’s time for your mother… and father, to talk to you about it.” He said and glanced at Mike, “Come on baby, let’s talk to our daughter about this.”

Mike rolled his eyes, but played along. “Okay honey.”

I laughed, “Are you serious?”

“No, we have to. If you get her pregnant, without knowing there were ever such things as condoms or birth control pills… It’s going to be our responsibility.” Tony snapped, still in a female tone.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Bella, that was red as a tomato.

“Nah I’m kidding,” Tony laughed, and placed a hand on his hips waving us off.

I raised an eyebrow, and chuckled.

Mariella shook her head and laughed, “A’ight, so you guys are going to talk to Jaime about it?” She asked.

I laughed a little, “A’ight?”
She glared at me, “Yes, I’m more than cool to say that word.”

“It’s not even a word.”
“Shut up.” She gave me the hand.

Bella laughed, “Well, anyway… Yeah, we’re going to talk to Jaime about it…”

“Good luck.” She smiled and looked at all of us, “Who’s ready for some waffles?”
“And tacos!” Mike and Tony added.

Bella’s P.O.V

~1 Hour Later: The only ones in the bus are Jaime and Bella~

“Jaime, I’m sorry.” I whispered. “Tell me you’re joking,” He whispered, “Tell me this is a prank, please..” He whispered, looking into my eyes. I stood silent, looking down. I sighed, “Jaime.. I’m serious.” I forced myself to say. I’m not lying to myself, Am I? I knew I loved Jaime with all of my heart. But something kept pulling me back, and there was something I saw in Vic. I didn’t even wanted to mention it, to speak about it, because I thought I was just confused. But now things are clearer, and I do have feelings for Vic. I wanted to make sure of it, but Vic took the first step, and it made me become crazier. And that’s when Jaime found out about our kiss, and things got messed up. I didn’t wanted that, I wanted things to go the right way. I wanted to talk to Jaime about it, to ask him to give me some time. But no, things wanted to go this way. Things got more difficult, but they got clearer for me. I shouldn’t have never started dating Jaime, due to the fact that I had feelings for his best friend. I just caused pain to his heart, and I felt like a true monster. I was just another bad girlfriend to him, I believe, and it hurt. It hurt.

He looked down at the floor, “I knew it all along, but I denied it.” he whispered. I sighed and looked down, “I did too, Jaime. But my feelings for you were so true, so beautiful. But Vic, he changed my thoughts.” I said. He nodded, “I understand.” He said. I smiled a little and approached him, “I regret putting you in this situation, but I done it now before I cause more damage.” I say, looking into his eyes. He looked into my eyes, and nodded.

I smiled a little, “You were an amazing boyfriend, really. I hope you find a girl who is much more better than me.”

He looked up at me, “Bella…” He stood up. “You…” He held my hands, “You were the best girlfriend I had, all those times we had together… They were beautiful honestly, and I wished things would take the next level and the other.. But I guess fate wanted us to part our separate ways, but you know what? It’s okay, I understand. I won’t judge you, nor Vic. He’s my best friend, and you’re mines as well. I believe we got together too soon, but besides that, you were the best girlfriend I had from all I had. You aren’t just another of those girls I had, you were special…” He whispered, leaning his forehead upon mine. “Don’t feel bad, I’m going to get over it. Let’s give it some time, and everything will go back to normal. Trust me.” He said looking into my eyes. I looked down, nodding. He smiled a little, and took a step back as well as I did.

“Bella…”

I stared, “Yes?”

“Give me the last kiss.” He whispered softly.

I stood, and gave a slight nod. He wrapped his hand around my neck and leaned in. Soon our lips pressed upon each other. Our lips pressed against each other over and over, and I couldn’t help but let the tears roll down my cheeks.

This was the last kiss that closed our relationship.

Vic’s P.O.V

My chest tightened a little, I twitched.

“Vic, what’s wrong?” Jenna asked. I shrugged, “I don’t know.” I looked over my shoulder, but looked back at her. Something happened. She nodded a little, “Okay well…” She was interrupted, “Jenna we’re up!” The stage manager said, running towards her. Jenna nodded, “Okay, see you Vic!” She waved and ran off. I nodded, and well I decided to stand by the side of the stage. Jenna has become an awesome buddy, she is a really fun chick. I watched her set, and one thing for sure is she’s a really talented chick.

“This last song is called.. TO DIE FOR!” She yelled onto the mic, earning yells and screams.

I smiled, this is my favorite.

They started playing, Jenna jumped in place and ran around the stage. The crowd screamed. She smiled and held the mic, and started singing. I head banged a little, I loved this song. I think you could tell. The whole band is really good, no sarcasm or anything. It’s true. And it’s an honor going on tour with them.

“Hey Vic,” Kellin smiled, standing besides me.
“Hey Kellin,” I smiled back.

“She is just to kill,” She singed, “And he is to die for..” She smiled.

Soon I felt someone take my hand, I looked up to see Bella smiling next to me. She gave a nod, and I smiled wider.

Jaime accepted.