Part 3

Author's note: Hey! So I just wanted to tell my readers that I needed to know what u think so far! I wanted to hear things u like and dont like! So just tell me in the comments below! Thanks:)

                                                                          Rosalie's POV    

 I wanted her, I wanted her like I've never wanted anything else in my life. The girl in Edward's arms was truly beautiful and was so young. She could be my child. Emmett's child....

                                                                            Bella's POV                

I watched as the girl moved on the white couch of the Cullen's livingroom. Then, she slowly turned over and opened her eyes, which were the exact color of emeralds. Then, she looked around and gasped when she saw us. She looked like a scared child. 

"W-who are you? Why am I here?" She said in a small, bell-like voice. 

"Dear child, don't be frightened we are only here to help. My name is Carlisle these are Bella, Edward, Jacob, Renesmee, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, and Esme." Carlisle said while gesturing to all of us. She relaxed a little.

"We are vampires, we ask to know if you are one or something else?" Carlisle said.

"I-I'm a cannibal." She said while frowning. Then, she was sobbing.

"I'm s-s-s-sorry! I d-d-didn't mean to k-k-kill all of those people." She cried. Surprising everyone, even Emmett, Rosalie walked over to the girl and gave her a hug.

"It's okay, we can help you control yourself. We don't drink human blood, instead we drink the blood of animal's. Maybe you could learn to kill animals instead of people." Rosalie said in the sweetest voice I had ever heard. I bet even Esme hasn't spoken that sweet before.

"I have tried that before and it started to work but, the urge to kill was too strong so I killed that lady." She said.

"That's okay, we'll keep you away from humans as long as possible. Now, Edward can read minds so, I need you think about all there is to know about cannibals and he and Carlisle can discuss it later." I added. She looked at me and nodded then she closed her eyes. Then, opened them.

"I got most of it. There is a lot to know about cannibals. But, despite the eating habits, they're a lot like us." Edward said. Then, he and Carlisle went up the stairs to Carlisle's office. The rest of us went back to our normal routine. Emmett turned on some football game. Jasper went hunting with Jacob, Nessie, and Esme. Alice, Rosalie, and I started to talk to the girl. 

"So, what is your name anyway?" Alice asked. All this time we hadn't even asked for her name.

"Um, I don't have one." She said shyly. We all gasped.

"How can you not have a name?" I asked.

"Well, my 'creator', I guess you could say, always considered me as his daughter. That's why I was created I guess. But, Jeffrey always called me 'girl' or 'you' and once you become a cannibal you lose all your memories of your human life. So, I don't remember my name either." She explained.

"Well, we're gonna just have to give you one. Hmm...." Alice said. The girl smiled, excited for her new name.

"How about Mary?" Rosalie asked.

"That's my name!" Alice stated still thinking.

"Lily?"

"No."

"Violet?"

"Close but, no. Wait! I got it!" Alice exclaimed. 

"What?" We all asked.

"Rhiannon but, we can call her Rhi for short." Alice said with a smile.

"I like it." I said.

"I like it too." The girl said.

"Then, from this day forth your name is Rhiannon." Rosalie said. Rhi giggled.I had never seen Rosalie act so.... so..... motherly. Then, I got it.

Rosalie wanted Rhiannon as her child.

"How long have you been like this?" Alice asked Rhi.

"Um, for about a year, I think. But, I don't age so I'll be like this forever."

"Then, how can you sleep?" Rosalie asked.

"Well, after I........eat my body has to digest it and it does when I'm asleep." 

"Do you have to eat everyday?" Alice asked.

"I don't if I can control my urges to kill. Every night my body goes crazy and I can't control myself." Rhi said somberly.

"Well, then that settles it. Tonight we'll take you hunting with us." Edward said, suddenly appearing on the stairs.