Chapter 28

***

Chapter 28
Marinette's P.O.V

***

We finally finished, And as i say. We look dazzling!

"I'm sure we're going to impress the boys!" Chloe yelled. The girls shushed her down.

"Let's go and show off" Cass said. We laughed and went down stairs.

It was already night. And my my my ,There were so many guests ! So we all went down together.

We felt people's gaze on us. They already knew the ' Wayne ' girls. But me and Chloe. They were clueless.

"Wow, look at the boys" Chloe whispered. We looked the same direction that she was looking at.

We could see the boys staring at us with faint blushes on their faces....boys...

We put out are best smile and walk up to them.

Jon was smiling. Really cute. "Wow Marinette! You look so beautiful!" Jon chirped.

I glance down and kept trying to hide my blush from being seen. "Thanks jon,You look handsome." I complimeted him.

"Thanks! What do you think about Dami over here?" He asked.

Now I'm sure that my blush invaded my whole face.

Jon was smirking while Damian was slightly glaring at him.

"H-he looks handsome t-too" i stuttered. I can't believe i said that! But what should have i said? Honesty is the best key.

I can see that Damian was surprised by my answer. A blush spread his face,It was cute. And the each corner of his lips turned up a bit.

Then suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Zoe.

"Zoe? What are you doing here?" I asked her nicely but i was annoyed so it did came out weird.

"Why should i answer that? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"It isn't your business to know" i said slightly annoyed.

"Well i don't keep my reason here like you keeping it like a creep. I'm here because my dad is partner's with Bruce Wayne! Unlike you....i think your a maid here..are you not?" She said with a smirk.

My right eye was twitching. I can't stand her! I was about to reply but the unexpected happend.

Zoe suddenly weeps. She turned around to see that Chloe was holding an empty glass of juice. "Oops. Didn't see ya there!' Chloe said sarcastically.

Yes. Chloe ' Accidentally ' spilled her juice on Zoe's back. Her white dress is stained red from behind.

She screamed furiously at her. Then she turned to me. She was coming against me but jon blocked the way.

"If i remember constantly. Your father works for mine. Not with my father. Now if you don't want me to spread that rumor around school. You have to leave Marinette alone." Damian suddenly warned Zoe.

I smiled a bit. Then turned to Zoe who was Glaring at me. " One day...Dupain..-" Damian cutted her off by stepping forward and glaring. She stumbled on her feet and ran away.

We laughed at her. Then everyone suddenly shushed down. Bruce was giving his speech.

"Hello everyone. Thank you all for coming. As this is one of our charity for raising money to the childrens hospital." Bruce said.

i didn't know Bruce helped charities, When i become a fashion designer. I want to do just like him.

"I would like to thank everyone who helped along." Then he continued, "Today we have a special guest here with us." Bruce spoken. There were a series of ' who is it? ' ' tell us ! '. I wonder who could that be?

"She's the one and only. The incognito fashion designer MDC." Bruce announced.

My eyes widen. What! He's talking about me? I'm kinda flattered.

"Is she going to reveal herself tonight?" Someone asked.

Bruce shooked his head no. "I actually want to tell her that her designs were one of a kind " an old woman spoke. Then other people started to talk about me. I felt so happy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You did it bugette." It was chloe. She whispered in my ear.

"Now, Let's enjoy a Dance " Bruce said then the music began to blast around.

Bruce took Selena's hand and walked her to the Dance floor. As for Dick he kindly asked babs. Cass and Stephanie went to talk with a Woman with red hair. i smile to see that Chloe and Tim were dancing together.

I glanced to my left to see Jason kinda looking nervous. I poked his shoulders. He winced at my touch.

"Sorry jay. But why do you look like your gonna puke?" I ask him with a laugh.

He smiled. "I...uh..want to ask Cass to dance but..i don't know.." He trailed off.

I smirked. I held his hand and pull him to her. "Cass! Jason has something to ask you!" I chirped.

She Glared at me. I giggled as he pulled her aside and went. I turned to Stephanie and the red haired woman.

"Oh Marinette! This is Kate Kane! She works with us!" Stephanie said with a faint blush. I'm going to ask her about that later.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Marinette dupain-cheng" i Introduced myself. She nodded and winked. Excuse me?

"Nice to meet you too. And you look gorgeous,Heres my number. If you want to go out sometime." She handed me a piece of paper.

I gently took it. To not be rude. I didn't know how to tell her I'm straight.

I opened my mouth but Damian came and took the paper out of my hand and ripped it.

Kate smirked. "My my ,The knight in shining armor came." She said.

He rolled his eyes. " Marinette is straight. She doesn't need your number." Damian said sounded upset.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "I guess I'll see you later Marinette. Demon spawn." She said then pulled a blushing Stephanie.

Me and damian stood awkwardly next to each other. Then he turned to look at me. I glanced at him. "D-do you want t-to dance?" He asked nervously.

I smiled as i nodded. He smiled at my answer, he took my hand gently and leaded me to the dance floor.

He placed his hands on my waist. I blushed and looked down. I placed my hands around his neck. He blushed.

I glanced behind him to see all the other making kissing faces. i try not to change my face expression and blush at the same time.

We swayed for moments. I didn't want to look at him. I'm very nervous now. until he spoke.

"Marinette.." He started. I looked up to meet with his jade eyes. They are worth living with. I stared deeply into them.

"Yes..." I said. I try to keep focus on him talking.

"I....i.."

***

Hi guys! Yeah i know....i made cliff hanger.

So now I'm not your favorite person. Sorry...

Bug out! Or Robin out !

Damian : what?

~Be_Spoiled03